Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

If you don't believe that Greek Pizza is better than Italian Pizza, you may as well root for the Yankees.

Both are grounds for revocation of New England citizenship.

Well, you wouldn't want to come around Malden or Everett and say that :winkold:

This cold weather needs to **** off.

Come on summer.

It's brutal here. Worst winter in at least 20 years. There is 23 inches of iced over snow on the ground here, with another 6 due today....

Long time posters on VT with thousands of posts to their name who still say "Sorry, can't do short links".

If this because of technical limitations (e.g. using a phone or summat), then please say so, and I'll understand.

But if it means "I don't know how to", then it's totally unacceptable.

Long time posters on VT with thousands of posts to their name who still say "Sorry, can't do short links".

If this because of technical limitations (e.g. using a phone or summat), then please say so, and I'll understand.

But if it means "I don't know how to", then it's totally unacceptable.

:lol:

My ex getting engaged.

Shouldn't piss me off because I'm currently seeing a really cool girl who's really hot and I like a lot. But my ex was "the one". Not gonna lie to you VT boys, I'm heartbroken.

Just found out the guy she's engaged to is in his mid 40's (she's 23). I've seen pics and, obviously I'm biased, but he is in no way good looking.

It's really creepy to be honest!

that happens to me all of the time. and obviously the other guy hopefully won't be listening or watching, but surely they're going to notice that you're not actually pissing, and you're instead stood there, cock in hand, for no particular reason. He probably thinks something sinister is going on. But if you turn and explain yourself, arguably it'd make things even worse. This train of thought is why I never use urinals.

It happens to me at Villa games . I've waited in line in a packed Holte End toilet , got to the urinal, stood there whilst nearly giving myself a hernia trying to force the piss out , eventually I give up and go to the back of the line again.

Even if I'm busting for a piss it happens.

People in an office who don't bring their phones with them when they leave the room. It's a MOBILE! Really gets on my tits when an abandoned phone rings and I have to listen to their full poxy ringtone.

People in an office who don't bring their phones with them when they leave the room. It's a MOBILE! Really gets on my tits when an abandoned phone rings and I have to listen to their full poxy ringtone.
Oh, absolutely this.

Except that - having ranted about it incessantly for years - inevitably, one day I (for the first time ever) forgot to pick up my phone and did the same thing myself.

You can imagine how much pleasure my colleagues took in pointing out my error.

:oops:

Stagefright... sometimes when desperate for a slash, stand at a urinal, there's a few other gents around, and boom can't pee, no matter how much you need it. Only happens sometimes but man does it piss me off... no pun intended!

David Baddiel did a sketch about that once. It was along the lines of standing at the urinal unable to squeeze out even the merest drop, so trying to form an expression that conveyed that having come into the gents for a piss, what you actually need is a shit, so shuffle over to one of the cubicles instead.

David Baddiel did a sketch about that once. It was along the lines of standing at the urinal unable to squeeze out even the merest drop, so trying to form an expression that conveyed that having come into the gents for a piss, what you actually need is a shit, so shuffle over to one of the cubicles instead

That reminds me. I once went in for a piss at a urinal. Mid piss, gambled on a fart and lost, and promptly shuffled into a cubicle to assess the damage :lol:

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â