Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Slander that is ddid.

My mass was caused by being fed complan at the age of 2 to 12 years old.

How did you know how big I was anyway? Is it you that's ringing me at 4am and breathing heavily down the phone??

an office job being "easy" and getting one of your mates who works in a factory saying "you should try doing what i do" when complaining I've had a bad day

He's probably got a point.

My sister tried to tell me once that it was worse for her having a hangover working in an office than it was for me doing physical labour.

I've worked in factories as a lad. If you get a not so good one it can be like working in a sweat shop.

People who can't stay in their lane on a roundabout.

And I mean the big ones where you get in lane approaching the roundabout and stay there. You literally just follow the lane and you end up going the way you wanted.

Why don't people get that?

• Like 1

People who can't stay in their lane on a roundabout.

And I mean the big ones where you get in lane approaching the roundabout and stay there. You literally just follow the lane and you end up going the way you wanted.

Why don't people get that?

Every single day of my life I look on in dismay as people **** this up in front of me.

Is her name Katy Perry?

I found out yesterday through listening to inane women in the office chatting that her cat is called "Kitty Purry"

for that alone she take top spot in the first up against the wall come the revolution list

• Like 2

for that alone she take top spot in the first up against the wall come the revolution list

:angry:

Bloody queue-barger.

hey it's only 18:32 you've still got time to get your place back :)

• Like 2

Is her name Katy Perry?

I found out yesterday through listening to inane women in the office chatting that her cat is called "Kitty Purry"

Don't blame you, I'd like her up against the wall as well.

Is her name Katy Perry?

Did you see her pussy?

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â