Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

that the Toyota Yaris driver doing 25mph in a 40 zone was obviously going to hit the breaks once she eventually noticed the giant day glo yellow speed camera

just like a sort of 'like' system there should be a sort of 'stay home' points system for drivers, your number plate gets 'x' number of clearing in the woods votes and you serve a mini ban or get some lessons

*brakes*

MXU3tcQ.jpg

Shirley it's a spilling error, not a granma error?

but yeah, 'my badness'

nope. You didn't misspell it, you used the wrong word.

That's the incorrect use of words, hence it's grammar.

Does this make me a grammar Nazi Nazi?

I'd say Grammar Gestapo.

James Horncastle. It takes a special type of word removed to sit next to Joey Barton and still have the most punchable face in the room. I can't even articulate why I find him so detestable and I've never even heard anyone else say a single word against him.

that the Toyota Yaris driver doing 25mph in a 40 zone was obviously going to hit the breaks once she eventually noticed the giant day glo yellow speed camera

just like a sort of 'like' system there should be a sort of 'stay home' points system for drivers, your number plate gets 'x' number of clearing in the woods votes and you serve a mini ban or get some lessons

*brakes*

MXU3tcQ.jpg

but yeah, 'my badness'

I'd say Grammar Gestapo.

That cat looks more like Poirot.

• Like 3

*brakes*

MXU3tcQ.jpg

but yeah, 'my badness'

I'd say Grammar Gestapo.

I'd say grammar gash

but it's probably the wrong word

In ear headphones.

I really hate wearing them, and it seems like they're on the rise. Went looking for some cheap headphones on the weekend for the gym and the in ear ones seemed to account for about 90% of the ones I could find.

• Like 1

In ear headphones.

I really hate wearing them, and it seems like they're on the rise.

Bit Rory Delap? Or do you mean something different to iPod style headphone which I thought were 'in-ear headphones'?

In ear headphones.

Bit Rory Delap? Or do you mean something different to iPod style headphone which I thought were 'in-ear headphones'?

No, maybe I used the wrong term.

I mean headphones like this

CombinedFix._V391811185_.jpg

Ones that you actually have to insert into your ear, like an ear plug.

I hate them.

90% of earphones are built like that because it's the best (cheapest) way to achieve a higher quality of sound.

I'm not sure how you could wear anything different in the gym anyway, they'd fall out?

I went for these in the end

jvc-ha-eb75-ae-sports-headphones.jpg

Edited by Stevo985
  • Like 1

Yeah I've got a pair of proper headphones but I find when I do cardio they fall off (which is what I want them for, don't really listen to music when I lift)

I'll let you know how these are when I get them. And they were only £6.50 on Amazon

In ear headphones.

No, maybe I used the wrong term.

I mean headphones like this

CombinedFix._V391811185_.jpg

Ones that you actually have to insert into your ear, like an ear plug.

I hate them.

Ah right. Yeah I hate those too, can't even get them to sit in my ears when I'm sat still let alone if I dare to move.

On a completely different note, the annoying whistling guy in my office has given me more reason to hate him.

Ever since he started he's been complaining about his "tennis elbow". Every day. About how it's so bad it's effecting his life, can't exercise properly blah blah

Which is fair enough, I understand it's an irritating condition.

Anyway, today he said he woke up in the night and couldn't move his arm.

So I asked "hasn't your doctor sent you for physio or anything or has he fobbed you off?"

"Oh" he said "I haven't been to the doctor about it!"

"Have you seen a physio?"

"No, I haven't seen anyone about it"

**** idiot.

I've worked with people like this guy, and I like to think I'm a pretty patient and understanding chap, but they do really **** you off. He sounds like a whiny attention-seeker. Can't stand 'em.

• Like 1

90% of earphones are built like that because it's the best (cheapest) way to achieve a higher quality of sound.

I'm not sure how you could wear anything different in the gym anyway, they'd fall out?

I went for these in the end

jvc-ha-eb75-ae-sports-headphones.jpg

i use similar when i'm running   ... they stay in my ears rather than the buds that fall out  every 2 seconds 

sadly they last a few months then stop working .. even the "sport" ones (i.e more  waterproof)

basically I'm a sweaty sod when i exercise and i think I kill them by sweat getting inside the ear piece  

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â