Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Pissing rain here in Tralee today, I go to the ATM closest to work which only has one machine and there is one woman ahead of me. This woman puts in her card and proceeds to send a text, a long one at that & I'm standing there getting wet she was a good 3 minutes getting money out. Surely it's just decent to be as quick as possible at an ATM especially when there is a queue.

where? i think its only the likes of tesco that can accept card payment for the lottery

it was a spar mate. It's my local shop so asked why I couldnt have a Scratch card and he said he didn't know, was just the law.

I thought the theory was to stop people racking up huge gambling debts on credit cards (presuambly that they can't afford to pay back without a Wonga loan)

not sure it's the law though ... ??

where? i think its only the likes of tesco that can accept card payment for the lottery

it was a spar mate. It's my local shop so asked why I couldnt have a Scratch card and he said he didn't know, was just the law.

I thought the theory was to stop people racking up huge gambling debts on credit cards (presuambly that they can't afford to pay back without a Wonga loan)

not sure it's the law though ... ??

And I would certainly agree with that if thats the case, In this case it was a debit card but I suppose the same logic applies in the sence that I could be into a overdraft facility. I'd not thought of that tonyh, good call.

I booked the day off work today to get on with a bit of diploma studying. The missus is also off because of sick leave.

She's stuck "This Morning" on and at the moment its the horoscope section with that waste of oxygen Russell Grant. I'm really sorry, but how do people believe this shit?

I know we should be open minded, but not so open minded that our brain falls out.

Its usually women who believe this type of shit. Mediums, astrology and tarot card drivel. Not sure why they are more likely to though?

that the Toyota Yaris driver doing 25mph in a 40 zone was obviously going to hit the breaks once she eventually noticed the giant day glo yellow speed camera

just like a sort of 'like' system there should be a sort of 'stay home' points system for drivers, your number plate gets 'x' number of clearing in the woods votes and you serve a mini ban or get some lessons

*brakes*

MXU3tcQ.jpg

Shirley it's a spilling error, not a granma error?

but yeah, 'my badness'

I booked the day off work today to get on with a bit of diploma studying. The missus is also off because of sick leave.

She's stuck "This Morning" on and at the moment its the horoscope section with that waste of oxygen Russell Grant. I'm really sorry, but how do people believe this shit?

I know we should be open minded, but not so open minded that our brain falls out.

Its usually women who believe this type of shit. Mediums, astrology and tarot card drivel. Not sure why they are more likely to though?

Because they are more stupid?

Because they are more stupid?
From my experience of daytime television the people who watch it are unemployable Edited by Jimzk5

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â