Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

I have just had to pop out to the petrol station and I got a few minutes of 606 en route. The navel gazing from Liverpool fans over the Torres affair is laughable. They are calling him all the names under the sun for being so disloyal. He should see out the contract he signed (like Suarez did at Ajax?) and he should stick out the tough times (though Charlie Adam is allowed to put in a transfer request at Blackpool, after all, he wants to better himself) but the kicker, the absolute most are the comments from Alan **** Green. He says it's not the fact that Torres wants to leave, but its the timing of him saying he wants to leave.

What? During the transfer window?

Precisely, I've found the behaviour of Liverpool fans over the Torres affair to be very hypocritical, and mind I actually have a soft spot for them most of the time.

If I found I had a soft spot for Liverpool I'd punch it repeatedly until it died or I'd get it removed by a medical professional. Odious club.

I have just had to pop out to the petrol station and I got a few minutes of 606 en route. The navel gazing from Liverpool fans over the Torres affair is laughable. They are calling him all the names under the sun for being so disloyal. He should see out the contract he signed (like Suarez did at Ajax?) and he should stick out the tough times (though Charlie Adam is allowed to put in a transfer request at Blackpool, after all, he wants to better himself) but the kicker, the absolute most are the comments from Alan **** Green. He says it's not the fact that Torres wants to leave, but its the timing of him saying he wants to leave.

What? During the transfer window?

Precisely, I've found the behaviour of Liverpool fans over the Torres affair to be very hypocritical, and mind I actually have a soft spot for them most of the time.

If I found I had a soft spot for Liverpool I'd punch it repeatedly until it died or I'd get it removed by a medical professional. Odious club.

This.

My inability to monkey see monkey do. Someone will show me how to do something and I'll note the main points of how it's done, but then I'm stuck on the basic pieces. Like at a medical school open day they were showing us how to test for blood sugars. So you take off the top, make a small prick on the side of your finger, let the blood spill onto the slide and the machine makes a reading. So the first girl does it no problem. I volunteer next. I can't get the top off the **** needle. I try and try and they're instructing me how to do it. Looking at me as if I'm **** retarded. I'm twisting and pulling and pushing and bending and anything I can do. Eventually I realise I'm pulling at the wrong bit after what felt like about 2 hours and the rest goes fine. My credibility as a doctor is already ****.

work colleagues who use the same spoon to stir the tea that they have just used to stir the coffee during a brew round.

Make the tea taste bad, the selfish swines. Can it be that much extra effort to rinse the feckin spoon? :evil:

Card fraud. Just had mine cancelled by my bank so will be without a card and therefore money for 3 days. Incredibly good work by my bank though, they wouldn't authorise the transaction because it was for a mobile network that I don't belong to.

that SSN said "Harry Redknapp pulled off the deal of the summer when he signed VDV"

No he didn't his chairman did the deal and the first Harry knew was when the Chairman phoned him and said , I can get you VDV , do you want him

and Harry being the slippery cock that he is when doing all the interviews edged his bets so that if it was a flop he could blame the chairman . but now seems happy to bask in the glory

This guy at work, I mentioned him in my earlier rant.

Damn it he smells! like a deep fried armpit or something, it's a mix of BO and that smell that sticks to your clothes after frying a load of food, buy magnified 1000 times. I sit kind of with my back to him as that is how the desks are laid out and today I was sat working away when this smell hit me, I almost gagged.

And that woman from Manchester, her accent REALLY grates on me! it reminds me of http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cVlTeIATBs.

I have certainly learnt to appreciate my weekends!

that SSN said "Harry Redknapp pulled off the deal of the summer when he signed VDV"

No he didn't his chairman did the deal and the first Harry knew was when the Chairman phoned him and said , I can get you VDV , do you want him

and Harry being the slippery cock that he is when doing all the interviews edged his bets so that if it was a flop he could blame the chairman . but now seems happy to bask in the glory

Absolutely this. Although I could write all night about how much Harry Redknapp pisses me off.

Absolutely this. Although I could write all night about how much Harry Redknapp pisses me off.

Same story last night, 'Arry gets a call from the chairman asking if he wants Charlie Adam. This is a very odd setup imo.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â