Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

On Football Manager, whenever I join take over at a new club, although I want to bring in my own staff, I always feel really guilty about asking the current staff to resign. Even if it is just a game :oops:

That's why I'll be stuck with Gary McAllister as my assistant :(

Sacking Ian Storey-Moore was always a quiet joy, though.

Other sport (i.e. not football) on R5 Live and TalkSport. I realise that other people like cricket, golf, horse racing, boxing, etc., but I don't, I think they're all shite. I just want football.

Other sport (i.e. not football) on R5 Live and TalkSport. I realise that other people like cricket, golf, horse racing, boxing, etc., but I don't, I think they're all shite. I just want football.

Basically how I feel too. I was trying to listen to the last England game on R5, and they kept cutting away every 5 minutes for cricket updates. **** off!

Downloading logos and badges for Football Manager. You go on these websites where you download these packs from and everyone seems to make these stupid looking 'shiny' looking bages or make them look like they are buldging out or some other crap looking design.

I just want simple, high resoltuion badges and logos but no one seems to make them! Agh!

People who have really bad ear wax, I don't make a habit of looking into peoples ears, but sometimes you just notice it, do these people not shower?

I dont mind a bit of wax if its run of the mill, but the bright orange radioactive stuff is too much for me to cope with.

When goals aren't counted because the cup we played in aren't part of the friggin' Mid com which means the goals don't go on the records which means it looks like I've got less goals than I have. It hurts.

what are you some sort of records whore or something :D

My ex getting engaged.

Shouldn't piss me off because I'm currently seeing a really cool girl who's really hot and I like a lot. But my ex was "the one". Not gonna lie to you VT boys, I'm heartbroken.

My ex getting engaged.

Shouldn't piss me off because I'm currently seeing a really cool girl who's really hot and I like a lot. But my ex was "the one". Not gonna lie to you VT boys, I'm heartbroken.

Just remember dude, you had the ring first.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â