Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

The tossers on MOTD, Sky etc who insist that Guzan touched that racist cannibal for the penalty and that even if he didn't it was a penalty because Guzan slid out.

**** off, you bunch of overpaid tossers who have their heads so far up Liverpool's arse its about to pop out of Gerrard's mouth.

But he was touched. Its clear from the replays he was clipped. Yes he went down easy, but guzan should never have came out like that. I guarantee if it was gabby he would have went down the same as well.

Dont hate the player, hate the game.

• Like 1

I wanted to start watching Breaking Bad through my TV on Netflix, but I couldn't find the LAN adaptor for my TV, so I searched the web and paid £30 for a replacement. The adaptor arrived so I settled in to get cracking, but it turns out Netflix isn't available on my Samsung model. Apparently it's only available on 2010 models onwards. Not to worry, I thought, I'll run it on LoveFilm, but no....they've stopped that service on models built before 2010 too.

The only option I have left is some Tesco TV service, but they want £9.99 for series 1, and £19.99 for each series thereafter! Hahahaha!

Okay then! Bargain!

No, wait!! I'll just go down to HMV tomorrow and get the whole lot for about £40.

Why the **** do those words removed think anyone would pay that!?

Edited by Morley_crosses_to_Withe

Is it better than this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mR94ZSOV18o

Trick question: Nothing is better than this.

Best theme time ever as well

Perfection ...

Did anyone ever see the sequel where he is married to Juliette and has children ?

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â