Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

The guy in the office who just claimed to be a huge Robert De Niro fan, but turns out he hasn't seen the Godfather, taxi driver, raging bull or Goodfellas

Erm...what the actual ****?

taxi-drive-clap.gif

Thank you. I had a hard time with the grammar, I'm still not sure it's right.

The guy in the office who just claimed to be a huge Robert De Niro fan, but turns out he hasn't seen the Godfather, taxi driver, raging bull or Goodfellas

Little focker..................................s.

Has he seen that?

Changing from daybreak to BBC breakfast and Susannah Reid isn't presenting ffs

That would upset me. That said, what the hell were you doing watching daybreak in the first place? ITV is the red top of terrestrial TV (it's on ITV right?)

2 reasons I watch daybreak

Laura Tobin

laura_tobin_weather_girl_daybreak_13th_s

Louisa James

original.jpg

• Like 1

Erm...what the actual ****?

Sorry, he has seen Goodfellas, but hasn't seen Once Upon a Time in America. I got it the wrong way round.

But still, you'd think if you were a huge fan you'd make an effort to watch his (generally considered) best films

Changing from daybreak to BBC breakfast and Susannah Reid isn't presenting ffs

That would upset me. That said, what the hell were you doing watching daybreak in the first place? ITV is the red top of terrestrial TV (it's on ITV right?)

2 reasons I watch daybreak

Laura Tobin

laura_tobin_weather_girl_daybreak_13th_s

Louisa James

original.jpg

They're pretty and all, but not a patch on Susanna.

They're pretty and all, but not a patch on Susanna.

Susanna Reid?

My Dada loves her, sings

"Susanna, Susanna, Susanna, Susanna, Susanna in the morning"

to the tune of a little hymn with some clapping.

The oft-mumbled phrase "If it's not on the shop floor, we don't have it".

Just, just **** look.  Just **** look in the stock room, take all of 3 minutes out of your bloody time and LOOK IN THE **** STOCK ROOM.  You unconscionable poopface.

What were you looking for Gar?

Nothing specific, this is just a cumulative outburst stemming from the all the times I've had to suffer the ignomy of attempting to find an item in Sports Direct.

To be fair when I was in college I used work in a sport shop and the only thing in the stock room would be shoes.

People that go "yeah, its Friday", "Thank god its Friday" etc... you don't hear them getting excitied about Satuday which for the majority of people is a day off (with another day off to follow). I find that annoying.

People that go "yeah, its Friday", "Thank god its Friday" etc... you don't hear them getting excitied about Satuday which for the majority of people is a day off (with another day off to follow). I find that annoying.

You clearly haven't seen me wake up at 7:50am on a Saturday and get up and think I've work!

I probably look forward to Friday more than Saturday to be honest.

Friday is when I usually go out, and also when I have my biggest sleep (lie in on a saturday). So I normally look forward to my night out and the knowledge that I can crawl into bed and not get out until I'm good and ready.

Saturday usually involved rolling out of bed, hungover, about midday, dragging myself to the gym and spending the rest of the day vegging. Which is great. But Friday si what starts the whole thing off :)

Here's mine:

People saying something like "close the thread" or "why is this thread open?" when there's absolutely no reason for the thread to be closed.

People saying something like "close the thread" or "why is this thread open?" when there's absolutely no reason for the thread to be closed.

Good point, don't think anyone could top that one, may as well just...oh ****

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â