Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

First day back in work tomorrow knowing that I have a shitload to do, I don't know where to start and I can't sleep because of the prospect of it.  Arrrgghhhh!

First day back in work tomorrow knowing that I have precisely f--- all to do, and twelve days to do it in. 

• Like 1

That advert for dietchef.com and healthy meals delivered right to you door.

Let's face it, if you can't be bothered to walk to the shops, you're not going to be losing weight anytime soon..

It's for incredibly busy or incredibly thick people. For someone looking to lose weight, but who is very busy, then I suppose having healthy meals cooked for you is a nice option.

If someone uses that service because they don't know what to eat for a calorie controlled diet then they're just retarded. The Weight Watchers points system dumbs it down enough but this is a new level of simplicity.

I'm surprised they don't also offer a feeding service because if people can't work out their own calorie intake then I'd imagine they must also struggle to use a knife and fork.

need to diet?

eat less, move around more

I need to shed about 10 kilos over the next 6 months, I shall do it using my own patented diet tricks, firstly, by putting less food in my mouth, secondly, by moving around more.

:clap: This cannot be stated often enough. 

need to diet?

I need to shed about 10 kilos over the next 6 months, I shall do it using my own patented diet tricks, firstly, by putting less food in my mouth, secondly, by moving around more.

You and me both

Trouble I have is I slim down and then go away on a lads weekend and then there will be a few parties and then the cricket or I'll get busy at a work and put it all back on again

I'm thinking of super gluing my teeth together this year ...

need to diet?

It really is that simple, but most people don't want to do the "move about more" bit.

need to diet?

It really is that simple, but most people don't want to do the "move about more" bit.

People just want quick fixes all the time though...

need to diet?

You and me both

Trouble I have is I slim down and then go away on a lads weekend and then there will be a few parties and then the cricket or I'll get busy at a work and put it all back on again

I'm thinking of super gluing my teeth together this year ...

Yeah that's pretty much the problem here too. Work isn't 9 to 5 it's quite erratic and pressured and meals are not easily planned whilst I'm away.* So I can go a week without the facility to cook, which can mean pasties, coffee and takeaways way too often. But by the same token, I've eaten and drunk a fair bit this last 6 or 8 weeks so I know there's an easy hit there at the start of this curve of just not going out with the guys and drinking for 3 hours before a gig or a game. I also know that once I've decided (which I have), I can drop the chocolate and the bread, which will make a massive difference.

Also, Christmas brought me a few dvd's so I can sit out the back of the house (snowy will latch onto this), in the sort of music room / fitness room, stick on a dvd and cycle on the spot for an hour or so most nights. Way too boring without a dvd. But Apocalypse Now, Bullit, Prometheus and Vanishing Point should see me alright for a couple of weeks.

*what I'm doing at the moment isn't exactly rock n roll glamorous and I've learnt yesterday that of the 4 of us qualified and experienced in doing it, 2 resigned over Christmas so interesting day in the office tomorrow.

Edited by chrisp65
  • Like 1

I find it's the other bit they won't do. You could sit on your arse and burn 1,500-2,000 calories a day just by being alive. It's very easy to not eat 2,000 calories. People don't realise how bad certain foods are for weight.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â