Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Considering that Washington State has about the same GDP as Turkey, wouldn't knowing that Olympia is its capital be about as useful as knowing that Ankara is the capital of Turkey?

;)

ah, it's all about money and buying stuff, I was sort of basing it on culture, 'my bad' as they say in americaland

• Like 1

I went to a Christmas party a couple of nights ago. **** me, it was awful. Grown women talking about how hot Danny Dyer is, chanting his name...

Then they asked the woman I was talking to if she thought Danny Dyer was hot. She said 'who?'. I was so happy. There is hope.

I went to a Christmas party a couple of nights ago. **** me, it was awful. Grown women talking about how hot Danny Dyer is, chanting his name...

Then they asked the woman I was talking to if she thought Danny Dyer was hot. She said 'who?'. I was so happy. There is hope.

Sounds like hell! As are Christmas parties that happen after Christmas. Never see the point!

Finding out my missus has been using my babylis i-trim to shave her lady garden for the last two years.

Disgusting.

You should have been doing it for her...you know the job's done properly then.

• Like 2

I'm not sure. I think there is a lot of scaremongering about GM foods. I'm of the opinion that, thanks to good old climate change (hush, we can't talk about it), and the ever increasing population, we will have to rely on modified foods that can grow in any climate and in greater quantities.

but we already produce 30% more food than the entire 7 billion population of the earth needs

why do we need patented corporate owned crops that don't self seed but rely on buyng from one business?

is it so we have something longer lasting and more uniform in appearance that we can scrape into the bin?

• Like 2

A lot of huff and puff over GM foods deals with the multinational/corporate shrills owning the patents and dictating the prices. That is fair enough, and I agree with it.

I've got no problem with the science. It's likely to be essential if, let's say, we're ever to settle elsewhere in the universe.

What Monsanto get up to is more about profit than altruism, and it's dangerous.

no problem whatsoever with the science

it's the ruthless pursuit of profit by pushing half thought out science that will kill us off

if it's climate change your worried about, I'm not sure making basic food stuffs the property of one company is the answer, the answer might be less animal products and less disposable consumer shite

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â