Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Last day at work (last Wednesday) I was feeling fine. 

Went to an utterly pointless meeting in a small stuffy room with four people who all had stinking cold/cough/catarrh viruses. 

Yes, I caught it. And now I feel like shit. 

Went to an utterly pointless meeting in a small stuffy room with four people who all had stinking cold/cough/catarrh viruses.

Your getting to that age now Mooney, best stock up on herbals and get one of those things to lower you in the bath

Your getting to that age now Mooney, best stock up on herbals and get one of those things to lower you in the bath

I did like that idea, but the missus vetoed my suggestion of a Swedish au pair. 

People who shake your hand REALLY FIRMLY!!!!

I thought Americans took pride in that?

That and the military.  You're not a man unless you can give a bone-crushing grip.

(my hand hurt on Friday).

I prefer cold weather tbh.

Me too. Would hate to be away from home at Christmas.

I've had more away from the UK than I have had in the UK

Historically work wise it's always been about the only time I can get away and be left in piece , but also it's just nice to get away at this time of year

Christmas will be a visit by santa via speedboat , some snorkelling and then a BBQ on the beach .. Personally I wouldn't have it any other way

Kids love it as well which is the main thing nowadays

Every single Xmas of my life has been either at my parents' home, or mine, with my own family. 

Always will be (until I end up in the home for the terminally confused, anyway). 

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â