Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

im not sure whats worse, the thread or the match.

keeps going like this i will need to find a  hobby for saturday afternoons

This is where I find myself. I have to hold back with some things because I don't want to be included in the complete absurdity of it.

Not only does Crouch score the winner against us today, but I'll bet his missus wins Strictly tonight. 

And then the bloke (who'd be lucky to even speak to a girl like that if he wasn't a footballer) will get his little toodle sucked like it's nobody's business!

Putting an apple strudel in the oven, only to be woken up 4 hours later with the smoke alarm going off.

Oops.

did you make it yourself ?

I would like to say yes, but I'm afraid it was a Tesco Finest until I turned it into charcoal. 

The realisation I'm getting old. Went out for my footie team's christmas do and in the bar it was all people that were like year 9/10 when i left school. And they looked like they were having a far more entertaining time than me. I just get bored when I go out.

Not only does Crouch score the winner against us today, but I'll bet his missus wins Strictly tonight. 

And then the bloke (who'd be lucky to even speak to a girl like that if he wasn't a footballer) will get his little toodle sucked like it's nobody's business!

He gets top marks for this though:

Asked what he would be if he wasn’t a footballer, Peter Crouch replied “a virgin”

Travelling to Droitwich today to fix a family friends cooker only to be told she had ot repaired yesterday. Thanks for the phone call you dippy cow.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â