Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Watching a programme on natgeo wild, "great white, eaten alive' about, well a great white shark that was eaten alive, now this scientist was doing research on the shark at the time when it was devoured by a predator, so this scientist has spent the last decade trying to work out what did it.l, the conclusion

He doesn't know.

What a waste of a **** hour.

Like so many programmes on those kinds of channels.

I think it's fair to say that if they have found

• spaceships
  • ghosts
  • dinoshark
  • hitler sperm
  • a decent song by Queen

it would be on the main news, not after midnight on ITV 4+1 Gay Rabbit

• Like 1

Watching a programme on natgeo wild, "great white, eaten alive' about, well a great white shark that was eaten alive, now this scientist was doing research on the shark at the time when it was devoured by a predator, so this scientist has spent the last decade trying to work out what did it.l, the conclusion

He doesn't know.

Ancient Aliens is by far the worst.  (Awaits image).

He doesn't know.

Ancient Aliens is by far the worst. (Awaits image).

Never watched that, I usually put storage wars on for a few minutes before shouting what a load of bollocks at the telly when, amongst a lock up full of shit they find a 1950s fruit machine in pristine condition worth $250,000

Wimmin and mobile phones, specifically their inability to answer them because they are in their handbag/purse.

Blokes have no such problems, as their mobile would tend to be in their pocket of their trousers, in the main, or at least on their person.

But wimmin .... it's always in their handbag, on a level too quiet for it to be heard. So they then check it, 2 hours later ....

Or is this just my missus? :angry:

Lol, no mine too.

Storage Hunters > Storage Wars

Agreed.

Wimmin and mobile phones, specifically their inability to answer them because they are in their handbag/purse.

Blokes have no such problems, as their mobile would tend to be in their pocket of their trousers, in the main, or at least on their person.

But wimmin .... it's always in their handbag, on a level too quiet for it to be heard. So they then check it, 2 hours later ....

Lol, no mine too.

We got by fine before mobiles were invented. Few things are so important that they can't wait a couple of hours.

I've had mine on silent without vibrate for a while now. It's quite liberating not having your attention summoned immediately because some bellend wants to discuss something of no interest.

Lol, no mine too.

We got by fine before mobiles were invented. Few things are so important that they can't wait a couple of hours.

I've had mine on silent without vibrate for a while now. It's quite liberating not having your attention summoned immediately because some bellend wants to discuss something of no interest.

I've two, one stays loud as select people have that number, the other is on silent. :)

I've been to Sheffield a good few times, too mundane to be truly hated.

Bradford I could really dislike if I put my mind to it, along with dirty Leeds.

Agreed on Sheffield, it's just... meh. Neither bad nor good. 

I've lived in Leeds all my adult life, and it's pretty damn good actually (and better now than it used to be). But that is only if you take the loathsome football club out of the equation. 

Bradford, OTOH, is truly the lowest circle of hell. But I only have to come here for another twelve days, then I never have to see the ghastly shithole ever again. 

So at 27 i'm coming to that age where, despite the apparent cessation of flow, one can no longer assume that business has been concluded at the urinal without a further period of patient observation. What the hell is that all about?

So at 27 i'm coming to that age where, despite the apparent cessation of flow, one can no longer assume that business has been concluded at the urinal without a further period of patient observation. What the hell is that all about?

It's taking the piss

• Like 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â