Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

I didn't realise she wasn't actually a professional 'anything' before going into broadcasting.

She was, a professional looking hound

ooooo.gif

I would destroy her. I have powerful legs. I will break her, like a rocky villain.

:D

I didn't know you were also of that persuasion...

I'm with Jenny on this one. I'd much rather have the tax that's taken from my hard earned income used to subsidise her playing about in the snow than on a bunch of snobs (probably all tory voters) to ride their horses around in circles claiming this dressage is a 'sport'.

There's no actual way you can make horses dance. The whole thing is a farce.

Why does this song exist then?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sm_gQZoMzg

I don't know about you but this is pretty conclusive proof to me.

Edited by 8pints

People who constantly complain that the SPOTY winner (whoever it is) doesn't have much of a "personality". 

FFS, in this context it just means "person".

Don't worry, Andy Murray won this time so there's no danger of that joke being made.

• Like 1

The term "beer fear". It's a misnomer. 

I know too well all the awful feelings that result with a hangover, but fear is not one of them - pain, nausea, regret, remorse, embarrassment, shame, depression, anger, disgust, you name it - but not fear. 

Beer fear is what I get before I start drinking - knowing that the result will probably be as above. 

Case in point: I'm going to be on the lash tomorrow (both lunchtime and evening), and - although I know I'll be as happy as Larry at some stage - the thought of the aftermath is already filling me with dread.  :(

the thought of the aftermath is already filling me with dreads.  :(

Good to see you're coming around to the idea.

"Fear not", said he, for Mikey Dread had seized their troubled minds. 

• Like 1

mind = blown

The above phrase. Usually next to some anonymous link which is either a) malware, or b ) not at all mind blowing in any way, but possibly vaguely interesting.

Edited by Anthony
  • Like 1

mind = blown

The above phrase. Usually next to some anonymous link which is either a) malware, or b ) not at all mind blowing in any way, but possibly vaguely interesting.

I once had a bonus that my boss had said would 'blow my mind'

Having gathered up yacht brochures and built a Mercedes on their website the bonus came through, £250

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â