Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

At work, people be gloating that they have already finished for Christmas or finishing today... sorry, what you are really doing is telling everybody you are a saddo without any friends or family that hasn't had a holiday all year.

Or that they get more than 20  - 25 days a year annual leave B)

The word - "juxtaposition".

It's usually used by a word removed to describe something word removedy.

I used this word yesterday. And I'm not a word removed. That itself is a juxtaposition. DEAL WITH IT.

120120Juxtaposition03.jpg

• Like 1

6 a side football team has lost every game usually by a big score like 21-5 or 15-6 but now the other lads decided to adopt negative tactics to lower the score and now games are around 6-0. Its not fun at all and I can imagine now how players felt like playing for McLeish

At work, people be gloating that they have already finished for Christmas or finishing today... sorry, what you are really doing is telling everybody you are a saddo without any friends or family that hasn't had a holiday all year.

This is, quite literally, about me :D

Just the 4 trips abroad for me this year... ;)

What book was it?

This is obviously a massive spoiler.

The Little Friend, Donna Tartt.

Not great overall but it did have some brilliant methhead rednecks losing their sanity. Only cost me 75p.

This is, quite literally, about me :D

Just the 4 trips abroad for me this year... ;)

Every time I leave Surrey it's like going abroad .. Encountering people speaking in a strange language that I can't understand , a pint of beer halving in price etc

The fact that work gets busier the closer to Christmas. I just can't enjoy the festive period anymore as i'm swamped in work 

Same. I hate people who manage to get weeks off over Christmas.

I'll be working late on Christmas Eve and back in early on Boxing Day. :(

BbYug67IYAIJJs1.jpg

the sheer quantity of drunks in town meant any shop that wasn't a boozer or fast food had to close

the sheer quantity of drunks in town meant that for their safety the street was pedestrianised

now, the sheer quantity of drunks in town can't be expected to act like adults, they can simply piss in the street

I had a friend who was the youngest kid in a Mormon family. She was always a bit rebellious and really liked her for it because she didn't conform like the rest of her siblings and she was damned proud about it. A year on and she's married to a mormon. What the hell happened!?

I had a friend who was the youngest kid in a Mormon family. She was always a bit rebellious and really liked her for it because she didn't conform like the rest of her siblings and she was damned proud about it. A year on and she's married to a mormon. What the hell happened!?

That's their thing isn't it? They give you a year to go bonkers and see if you come back?

That's their thing isn't it? They give you a year to go bonkers and see if you come back?

That's the Amish, the ones who shun electricity and don't integrate much with modern society. They allow a year or two for teenagers to go off and experience the world they are essentially turning there back on.

Mormons are just Christians with some fairly strong and rigid views and rules, such as Jesus lived in Utah for example, I think that's the Mormons at least, but are still a part of society and use modern inventions.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â