Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Kids like pop bands, twas ever thus.

Forsooth, the difference is that the starting point for being a pop band is less and less about musical ability and more and more about looks and marketability, and pop acts are now just the spearhead of a very sophisticated money-making machine.

I say unto the youth of today: Listen to whatever crap you like, just don't be a dick and choose it because of the singer's looks.

• Like 2

Kids like pop bands, twas ever thus.

Forsooth, the difference is that the starting point for being a pop band is less and less about musical ability and more and more about looks and marketability, and pop acts are now just the spearhead of a very sophisticated money-making machine.

Arguably, it's always been like that. Sure, pop bands could play their own instruments in the good old days, but I'm not sure that was the real reason they were so popular with screaming pubescent girls.

• Like 1

Can get away to Lanzarote over Christmas for £230 per person and can't get anyone to mind my cats as the local catery is closed. :angry:

Can't you get someone to pop in twice a day to feed them? That's what my parents do when they go on holiday. They pay a woman who makes a career out of it

Leslie Mann.

What's she done?

Nothing. She only annoys me every time she opens her mouth. That voice is like fingernails on a blackboard. Über-nasal.

Leslie Mann.

What's she done?

Nothing. She only annoys me every time she opens her mouth. That voice is like fingernails on a blackboard. Über-nasal.

I haven't noticed her voice, and I'm blowed if I'm going to let it hurt her chances of obtaining favours from me.

Can get away to Lanzarote over Christmas for £230 per person and can't get anyone to mind my cats as the local catery is closed. :angry:

Can't you get someone to pop in twice a day to feed them? That's what my parents do when they go on holiday. They pay a woman who makes a career out of it

No-one like that around my way unfortunately Xela and since i live beside a main road i just wouldn't trust anyone else to look after them properly.

Scotland.

The entire population pronounces Glasgow "Glaasgo", and everybody else is expected to pronounce it "Glasgo", or be accused of being wannabe Scottish.

And another thing: Pronouncing it the correct (non Scotsperson) way sounds crap. Who would call their city that?

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â