Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Played my first game of soccer yesterday after exploding my knee nearly two years ago. My knee withstood one quick change of direction and gave out. And then I tried a sprint and did my hamstring. Not the best comeback.

Tonight I'm going to a ball. In attendance will be a girl who has cheated on her boyfriend with me on a number of occasions. Her boyfriend will also be there. I hope I don't say anything silly...

I don't mind Nick Grimshaw however his promo pic for his breakfast show makes me cringe every time I see it.

showbiz_nick_grimshaw_2.jpg

Saying that...all head shots and promo pictures pics piss me off. The author with chins rested on folded hands always annoys me. Or the comedian with the surprised look on their face.

Edited by AVFC_Hitz

A few things have piled up this week:

(1) People in Birmingham who stand on escalators like docile clearings in the woods, not everyone has time to waste when in a train station, especially when there are connecting trains to catch, words removed.

(2) People who talk very loudly about their shit pointless lives on the phone whilst on a train. They clearly do it for effect in order to show how cool and interesting they are, but in reality they come across as obnoxious self centred words removed.

(3) The Samsung whistle ring tone, anyone who has it deserves to die. When you're on public transport you really don't need to have a ring tone at all, there's something called 'vibrate' that will do the job.

(4) People who think they can walk down an extremely busy high street with their head in their tablet or smartphone. Please don't get upset when I'm forced to drop the shoulder on your for my own protection. Also don't be surprised if that causes you to drop said tablet or smartphone, that's really just par for the course and the outcome of your general ignorance and self-centred-ness. 

(5) Southern Trains. The most useless railway company in the UK.

(6) People who don't step off the tube in order to let others off. Do they really think they can just block the door without annoying others?

(7) People in cinemas who decide to browse their phones whilst a movie is going on. Yes asshole, I can see your phone light up and it's distracting my viewing, prick.

• Like 3

(1) People in Birmingham who stand on escalators like docile clearings in the woods, not everyone has time to waste when in a train station, especially when there are connecting trains to catch, words removed.

(2) People who talk very loudly about their shit pointless lives on the phone whilst on a train. They clearly do it for effect in order to show how cool and interesting they are, but in reality they come across as obnoxious self centred words removed.

(3) The Samsung whistle ring tone, anyone who has it deserves to die. When you're on public transport you really don't need to have a ring tone at all, there's something called 'vibrate' that will do the job.

(4) People who think they can walk down an extremely busy high street with their head in their tablet or smartphone. Please don't get upset when I'm forced to drop the shoulder on your for my own protection. Also don't be surprised if that causes you to drop said tablet or smartphone, that's really just par for the course and the outcome of your general ignorance and self-centred-ness. 

(6) People who don't step off the tube in order to let others off. Do they really think they can just block the door without annoying others?

(7) People in cinemas who decide to browse their phones whilst a movie is going on. Yes asshole, I can see your phone light up and it's distracting my viewing, prick.

I formally endorse this post.

I have no knowledge of Southern Trains, but given the pin point scientific fact of the other 6 I'm bound to conclude it is a good sound point.

• Like 1

Been thinking of writing to my MP about them.

Dismal. I feel sorry for staff on the platforms that serve their trains.

Just how bad do you have to be before they take the franchise away?

YES YES YES! Apart from number 5 but that can be replaced with London Midland at the moment

London Midland do indeed take the piss. They cancel a lot of trains due to a shortage of drivers. How the **** did they allow that to happen? Did they have a big syndicate win the lottery and retire? 

Charity bag packers in supermarkets,

What's wrong with them? Our school did it yesterday cause it was inset. But it wasn't for charity, it was for the PTA. Is that okay?

"I might put money in your bucket if you stay the **** away from my shopping"

I'm at a family do and one direction came on. Every single girl between the ages of 6-god knows know every single word.

Terrifying how they've brainwashed such a sizeable chunk of our population.

Charity bag packers in supermarkets,

What's wrong with them? Our school did it yesterday cause it was inset. But it wasn't for charity, it was for the PTA. Is that okay?

No, certainly not!  Well meaning old dears are bad enough, bored kids are far, far worse.  As somebody else says, I'd gladly put some change in the box if they bugger off and leave me to pack the shopping myself.  I don't want heavy tins putting on top of loaves of bread, ta very much.

I'm at a family do and one direction came on. Every single girl between the ages of 6-god knows know every single word.

Kids like pop bands, twas ever thus.

Knowing a song's lyrics = brainwashed? Really?

When people say 'clubs like Swansea have overtaken us'

Swansea have had years of building under different managers with the same philosophy. We are so far behind in terms of rebuilding.

Sorry to bring football to off topic, won't do it again xxx

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â