Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

400px-Popewoods.jpg

Courtesy of Uncyclopedia

According to that photo the pope has taken a regeneration backwards while taking a dump.

And that is clearly no "woods". All this photograph proves is that one dead ex-pope once took a dump in the Aussie bush. Still a lot of work to do before we can be certain.

• Like 1

Makes you almost wish for nuclear war.

Funny thing is, half the knobs won't even see it coming because they'll be reading about Kim Kardashian's post baby weight loss instead.

There's got to be some evolutionary reason for this propensity.

Makes you almost wish for nuclear war.

Funny thing is, half the knobs won't even see it coming because they'll be reading about Kim Kardashian's post baby weight loss instead.

There's got to be some evolutionary reason for this propensity.

Stupidity?  It will prove our undoing much before we can evolve out of it.

Anchorman 2 hype. Dont care for the 1st one as it was shit but the hype about this new film you would think it was a sequel to an all time classic

Sorry, but despite you not liking it, I'd say Anchorman most certainly is a classic.

I can definitely understand how it would get to someone who doesn't like the first one. They really are going all out with their marketing. Ron is everywhere doing all kinds of little news 'segments' to get exposure. But then I think it IS a sequel to an all time classic ;)

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â