Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Opel Manta was the big deal when i was a kid.

I remember somebody getting a yellow one and us kids used to just go and stand there looking at it.

I don't have a performance spec to hand, but in every way that counts, the Opel Manta would piss all over a Chevvy Mustang.

Opel-Manta_mp9_pic_85699.jpg

Edited by chrisp65
  • Like 1

A while ago I was driving behind some horrific Volkswagen with one of these stuck to the back window

$(KGrHqFHJBUE+McLYNsnBP0MT2eFgg~~60_35.J

you were being towed, weren't you

If he was driving a Ford, then most likely...

Do they expect Fords to make it above 99,999 miles yet?

I know you kids are jealous of my Mustang ;)

In the same way you're jealous of my cavalier.

Right ;)

Group exercises at training courses.

granted you occasionally get the odd exercise that actually works and is fun, but the vast majority of the time, they are really shit.

Nobody on that course wants to do a group exercise, nobody enjoys it, and everyone is thrilled when it's over.

I hate that they're so popular.

I don't have a performance spec to hand, but in every way that counts, the Opel Manta would piss all over a Chevvy Mustang.

Opel-Manta_mp9_pic_85699.jpg

How dare you associate Mustangs with bow ties...

I can finally agree with Levi, how dare you disrespect Mustangs by associating them with those hick wagons. Chevrolet, indeed :bang: 

The fact that the three most followed people on Twitter are Bieber, Gaga and Katy Perry (sorry '91).

Sure Katy Perry is sensational, and Gaga has her moments, but why does anyone want to know what they think about stuff, compared to say Chomski, or Dawkins, or the excellent Graham Linehan?

The fact that the three most followed people on Twitter are Bieber, Gaga and Katy Perry (sorry '91).

Sure Katy Perry is sensational, and Gaga has her moments, but why does anyone want to know what they think about stuff, compared to say Chomski, or Dawkins, or the excellent Graham Linehan?

Pope, shit, woods.

• Like 1

Pope, shit, woods???

I thought I'd made that up all on my own. Lately it's been my phrase I try to shoe horn into conversations. Why say yes, when you can say does the pope shit in the woods. Or in polite company, do bears wear a funny hat?

• Like 1

No I completely agree, it's the same as why people don't give a shit about the NSA, drone bombings, illegal wars, Corporations robbing the general public, the government taking more and more of our rights, our privacy and spying on us. They would rather consume themselves with endless pop/celebrity culture...

• Like 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â