Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

The beautiful sights and stunning countryside I'm guessing.

83445710.jpg

7068326.jpg

66743506.jpg

Ah yes, in the Summer you can hear the cattle grazing in the fields, the distant sound of leather on willow, feeling content.

Then that little rocket polisher on his stupid scrambler starts riding round and round with it making a noise like an angle grinder.

So what brings you to these here parts?

The missus and work.

Not far off Stefan at the moment, staying in the sticks near Great Haseley with the outlaws. Some fantastic countryside on the doorstep at the mo.

To be fair to both Tamworth and Didcot there's far crapper towns oop Narth. Where are you based Ajax?

I live in Wantage which is just a few miles away. Most of my relatives live in Didcot so I try to avoid it, bunch of old witches.

I'm in Whittington which is a fairly nice village

i think that place is bloody nice! Everything seems relaxed around there.

Meh it's okay. A bit too Tory for my liking.

I'm in Whittington which is a fairly nice village

i think that place is bloody nice! Everything seems relaxed around there.

Meh it's okay. A bit too Tory for my liking.

Grandparents live there so I only go once per month or less, it's away from a busy area but not too far so it's good.

Things my inlaws do to piss me off, chapter 39.

So my other half is graduating in a few weeks time, and no one seems to have made much of a fuss over it. Because of this I took it upon myself to arrange a surprise meal out with her family to celebrate and congratulate her. Anyway, I made the frankly rookie mistake of giving them a say over where we could go. I had it in mind to go to a reasonably tidy Chinese restaurant in 'town'. They had other ideas. So i've just had to book us a table at their local shithouse pub, you know, the kind where they have pictures of the food on the menu, which is all deep fried anyway. So her special meal has turned into a cheapy night out on the Carling.

The thing which really irks me about it is they use money as an excuse, which is reasonable on the face of it, except when you consider they spend every weekend at the pub, and it would only take a night off from the multiple weekly binges / takeaways in order to be able to afford it.

Edited by Shillzz

Things my inlaws do to piss me off, chapter 39.

So my other half is graduating in a few weeks time, and no one seems to have made much of a fuss over it. Because of this I took it upon myself to arrange a surprise meal out with her family to celebrate and congratulate her. Anyway, I made the frankly rookie mistake of giving them a say over where we could go. I had it in mind to go to a reasonably tidy Chinese restaurant in 'town'. They had other ideas. So i've just had to book us a table at their local shithouse pub, you know, the kind where they have pictures of the food on the menu, which is all deep fried anyway. So her special meal has turned into a cheapy night out on the Carling.

The thing which really irks me about it is they use money as an excuse, which is reasonable on the face of it, except when you consider they spend every weekend at the pub, and it would only take a night off from the multiple weekly binges / takeaways in order to be able to afford it.

Do that with them and then bring her out on your own. Leave the difference in quality of the 2 nights down to her to figure out for herself :)
  • Like 2

83445710.jpg

7068326.jpg

66743506.jpg

Ah yes, in the Summer you can hear the cattle grazing in the fields, the distant sound of leather on willow, feeling content.

That's really nice, but whenever I think about moving back to the midlands I remember how gentle the countryside is. It's rather tame compared to the ruggedness of Yorkshire, and I think I'd miss the hills and the relative emptiness. 

83445710.jpg

7068326.jpg

66743506.jpg

That's really nice, but whenever I think about moving back to the midlands I remember how gentle the countryside is. It's rather tame compared to the ruggedness of Yorkshiremen, and I think I'd miss the hills and the relative emptiness I'd feel in my sphincter. . 

^_^

I see firefighters are striking on bonfire night again

striking in general pisses me off but this takes it to another level

Good on 'em. I support everyone who feels the need to strike.

(Except teachers, obviously, they take the piss...)

• Like 2

sympathy isn't one of my strong points

they've moved their pension age from 55 to 60? my heart bleeds for them...

striking on bonfire night is a words removed trick IMO

I doubt you have a job that involves risking your own life?

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â