Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

I don't know if this is really the right thread for this, but I only just now discovered that the little girl who did the voice of Ducky in The Land Before Time was shot and killed at the age of ten along with her mother by her drunk, psychotic father. How ridiculously sad is that?

Childhood shattered.

I don't know if this is really the right thread for this, but I only just now discovered that the little girl who did the voice of Ducky in The Land Before Time was shot and killed at the age of ten along with her mother by her drunk, psychotic father. How ridiculously sad is that?

Childhood shattered.

That is **** up. :(

Second team? What a **** disgrace. Villa are my first team, the Villa Reserves are my second.

The ladies would be my third, but most of them are dogs.

I class Mansfield as my second team for no reason at all, it just helps me keep tabs with  the lower leagues when I have another team to look out for

Mansfield? ............ Grrrrrr - Scab Army !

• Like 1

couple of my mates go over fairly regularly and watch St Pauli

trying to get some sort of link up going with our local club

if you want to watch a lot of european football, get yourself a job at the tax: good pay and a backlog of work. The backlog of work is 'interesting' in that when it gets quite bad they are offered overtime, but they aren't allowed to be paid so they get time and a half off in lieu. So, on Monday they realise there's loads of work, ask people to work Saturday and Sunday, they agree - and as compensation they get a Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday off!

Good pay and even more leave than teachers.

I went to see St Pauli last season. The whole vibe around the club and pre-match partying in the car park was mesmerising.  Tremendous atmopshere in the ground for a standard league game against Energie Cottbus.  Makes me sad how glum match days at Villa Park are.

That said, the football was atrocious.  Terrible 0-0 draw.

People who just will not reply to work emails. A simple thank you would be nice.

Ah you see I'm in the other school of thought. 

Don't email me with "thanks" or whatever...... its more effort to delete your pointless email than the taking of offence to a non response. 

People who just will not reply to work emails. A simple thank you would be nice.

Ah you see I'm in the other school of thought. 

Don't email me with "thanks" or whatever...... its more effort to delete your pointless email than the taking of offence to a non response. 

I just think it's courteous. When I've updated them on when something will be sent or something similar and I don't get any response it's frustrating...

Somehow apt that it's in the right thread but re- St. Pauli and ultras in general. It pisses me off that the term has been trampled/hijacked by right wing mongs when an Ultra in its purest sense is just a really enthusiastic/fanatical fan. It rarely if ever stays that way for very long though.

My fingernails grow down across the tips of my fingers, a bit like claws.

It's actually quite cool for opening parcels and scooping ear wax, but it makes operating tablets awkward.

When browsing VT on the girlfriend's Kindle or sister's iPad I do a tour of profiles. Despite the fact I'm actually touching the thread title it tends to jump to the author underneath.

Somehow apt that it's in the right thread but re- St. Pauli and ultras in general. It pisses me off that the term has been trampled/hijacked by right wing mongs when an Ultra in its purest sense is just a really enthusiastic/fanatical fan. It rarely if ever stays that way for very long though.

St Pauli are left wing erm mongs.

But I know what you mean, the stigma attached made half of this board very dismissive of the idea of the Brigada.  Let's face it Villa Park needs a lift atmosphere wise and these guys are just trying to help that.  I think the Palace fans are great.

Edited by Wainy316

Yeah I know St. Pauli are left wing. They were just a convenient sequitur to talk about ultras. It would be impossible to separate ultras from EDL/UKIP/BNP in England which is why I too would be dismissive of a Brigada being able to stay true to their original remit and nothing else beyond that. It should be able to exist but it can't. Even St. Pauli have gone political in that they're left wing i.e. they haven't been able to stay apolitical.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â