Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

The fact that I've had nearly two weeks off college and I'm leaving all of my assignments - that have to be in tomorrow - till the evening of the very last day.

I know I'm doing it. I'm aware of it. I still can't help myself. I could do them right now but I won't.

The fact that I've had nearly two weeks off college and I'm leaving all of my assignments - that have to be in tomorrow - till the evening of the very last day.

I know I'm doing it. I'm aware of it. I still can't help myself. I could do them right now but I won't.

Was always my way, too. 

• Like 1

Was always my way, too. 

It's annoying because I'll probably wait till 9 or so to do it, and then I'll be pissed off at myself for waiting till then.

In fact I'm pissed off at myself now for making future-me pissed off.

Was always my way, too. 

It's annoying because I'll probably wait till 9 or so to do it, and then I'll be pissed off at myself for waiting till then.

In fact I'm pissed off at myself now for making future-me pissed off.

Lightweight. I used to wait till I got back from the pub. 

And, no, I'm not kidding. 

I find I need the time pressure to do my decent work.

With the best will in the world, any work I did / do that is in good time won't have any inspiration. It's the stuff done at 1:00am that's got the good ideas in it.

I did an entire degree in the bit of the day where I wasn't working or spending the evening with the family. Everybody packed off to bed at about 11:00, get the coffee on and work through until about 2 / 2:30, then off to bed and up at 7:00 for work. Come the weekend, I'd view that as my time and generally waste it on leisure and family.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â