Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Realising that in my intoxicated state last night I forgot to take the bin bags out so I have just had to jump out of bed and run them downstairs and outside in the pissing rain at 6am.

Bad times, bad times indeed.

I'm gunna try and catch a few more ZZZ's now but I am fully aware that this is an exercise in futility and I may as well just drag my fat hairy lazy arse out of bed now

• Like 1

Realising that in my intoxicated state last night I forgot to take the bin bags out so I have just had to jump out of bed and run them downstairs and outside in the pissing rain at 6am.

Bad times, bad times indeed.

I'm gunna try and catch a few more ZZZ's now but I am fully aware that this is an exercise in futility and I may as well just drag my fat hairy lazy arse out of bed now

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOt5wHSMJso 

I'm in a last man standing competition for a local gaa club and down to the last 87 my dad told me selections had to be in for Friday lunch time, so I text him Everton last Friday morning, I text him this morning to tell him I'd go with Arsenal as they probably have the handiest game this weekend. I've just checked and selections have to be in by 7pm on Thursday, so my selection for last week was taken as the first team I had left alphabetically which was Arsenal and therefore this week I've been thrown down as Villa, I can't see us beating Everton, think it'll be a draw so I'm pissed off as only 5 people have Arsenal left and Chelsea playing City means it could have been a very good weekend for me :(

Started playing Skyrim again on my laptop last Friday. 

Since then I have rattled up 28 hours of play with all sessions starting after 10pm. 

I am so **** tired.......but I just need to do this dungeon. 

• Like 1

Halloween, what a horrible event

Oh I dunno. I just bought €15 worth of Maoam party bags and I'm secretly hoping there are plenty of leftovers :twisted:

I agree. We live in quite a conservative society when it comes to sex. I mean, I don't get when people go apeshit over nudity on television. So, you saw a blokes cock. Roughly 3.5 billion people have a cock, it is nothing to get worked up about. Has there ever been a vagina on TV? I'm not talking about medical shows and such, even then I'm not sure but I don't watch them. What the **** is so bad about a vagina that it needs to be so heavily censored? Will every man around the country be overwhelmed with lust and suddenly start furiously masturbating during an otherwise normal family night in? What? What's the problem with our bodies that they need to be censored?

Of course, when it isn't censored heavily, and a woman shows a bit of breast on tv, there are complaints aplenty and sudden uproar about our declining moral standards. As if showing a bit of skin is a moral choice. **** off.

• Like 3

I agree. We live in quite a conservative society when it comes to sex. I mean, I don't get when people go apeshit over nudity on television. So, you saw a blokes cock. Roughly 3.5 billion people have a cock, it is nothing to get worked up about. Has there ever been a vagina on TV? I'm not talking about medical shows and such, even then I'm not sure but I don't watch them. What the **** is so bad about a vagina that it needs to be so heavily censored? Will every man around the country be overwhelmed with lust and suddenly start furiously masturbating during an otherwise normal family night in? What? What's the problem with our bodies that they need to be censored?

Of course, when it isn't censored heavily, and a woman shows a bit of breast on tv, there are complaints aplenty and sudden uproar about our declining moral standards. As if showing a bit of skin is a moral choice. **** off.

Yes...

Edited by AVFCforever1991
  • Like 1

I recently found out my missus' sister had let her 6 year old lad play on my GTA while I was out.  Aside from the fact that the little runt was playing on my game save, I tried to explain how unsuitable it was by describing the ultra-violence, car jacking, killing of innocents etc.  She was like, oh it's ok, he knows it's only a game.  As soon as I mentioned there was a strip club, that was it, he's no longer allowed to play.  She was actually originally going to get it for him for Christmas!

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â