Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

When I started playing rugby I went on a diet of dry roasted peanuts and milk. Every breakfast for like four months I would chow down a bag of KP dry roasted peanuts and drink a pint of milk. Gained like a billion stone. The best part was the layer of dry roasted peanut dust at the bottom of the bag - the dilemma of course was whether or not to dip your fingers in and suck the dust off your fingertips, but going to an all-male catholic school meant that option would leave me open to all sorts of allegations, so I opted for a packet-tilt and the dust subsequently rained on my sorry little face.

Edited by CarewsEyebrowDesigner

I love pistachios, but I hate the shells. I end up sitting beside a mound of shells. I either need to bring a bowl in advance or invest in a mini wood-chipper. I know, I know. Why not just have a bin and throw them basketball style from the comfort of your seat? Well, ladies, I don't like having a bin anywhere but the kitchen or bathroom.

Eat them in the bathroom instead - there's a bin and somewhere to sit. Problem solved.

• Like 3

Shark stories in the news where they put a photo of the wrong type of shark above the article, when you just know they were trying to put the right one (as opposed to just any old shark photo).

Case in point.

It definitely shouldn't piss me off :)

people that you dont know who walk beside you at the same pace and then never overtake you  :bang:

Haha this happened to me five minutes ago....wait, you're not a five and half foot grey-haired man in a Fila jacket are you?...

• Like 2

Cricket. Again. Another 6 week piss take of "the ashes" on the horizon

Its a rocket polishers game.

It's funny how different people are.

I'm looking forward to this series. It'll be exciting, nerve-wracking and I'll be glued to the gogglebox as much as possible.

• Like 3

Cricket. Again. Another 6 week piss take of "the ashes" on the horizon

Its a rocket polishers game.

It's certainly a ball polisher's game ....

looking forward to this.

Going to be a tough series - Bring it ON!!!

:mrgreen:

people that you dont know who walk beside you at the same pace and then never overtake you  :bang:

In a similar vein, when you're walking in the opposite direction to two (or more) people walking abreast on the pavement and they keep coming at you rather than walking in single-file so you either have to drop onto the road or step aside and let them pass. Just happened to me now and I so wish I'd done a Richard Ashcroft on them.

In a similar vein, when you're walking in the opposite direction to two (or more) people walking abreast on the pavement and they keep coming at you rather than walking in single-file so you either have to drop onto the road or step aside and let them pass. Just happened to me now and I so wish I'd done a Richard Ashcroft on them.

Should have just ignored them and walked through them...

That's what a 'Richard Ashcroft' is.

I'm forever doing that one on one shuffle with someone coming the other way where you both try to avoid in the same direction at the same time.

I have a method of dealing with that. I stop, point decisively to one side or the other, and say: "You go THAT way".

Surprisingly effective, and usually gets a laugh.

I normally drop to my knees and press my hands against my head and shut my eyes as tight as I can and shout F**************ING MOVE

surprisingly effective, and usually gets a few strange looks

Were that from anyone else, I'd think it was a joke.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â