Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

When bus drivers drive past.

EVEN when you've hailed them appropriately.

Like just happened.

Git.

I thought that only happened in Leeds. 

Never experienced it anywhere else (Birmingham bus crews were always very good when I lived there). 

But in Leeds it's endemic for some reason. 

I've only ever seen it in Galway during race week & Tralee during the Rose Festival but similar to the bus driver thing, taxi drivers who leave their lights on when there is a customer in the taxi, my god at 3am with a belly full of whiskey you would want to stab them!

I'm really just waiting for someone to hint at preferring voices which, to steal a famous phrase, 'are full of money', so I can go off on one.

Maybe moneys worth more than love?

The love between a drunken man and his cousins?

This 'woy' hodgson 'race storm'. The media are a disgrace making something big of a non story especially straight after the highs of Tuesday night. The fact an England player leaked it is even more disgusting. Stan Collymore is fuming about this media sabotage on twitter. Good on him.

Yesterday was a very sad day for me.

I turned my back on books and bought a Kindle, only a second hand one for £35 but I took the plunge anyway.

I have wanted one for a while because a lot of the time when I am taking a look at books on amazon the ones that interest me are 'Kindle only'

I love real books and am telling myself that I will still buy them but I know that I will probably end up getting the majority of them on Kindle now.

I gave up CD's and DVD's to the digital era and now it looks like books have gone the same way.

This 'woy' hodgson 'race storm'. The media are a disgrace making something big of a non story especially straight after the highs of Tuesday night. The fact an England player leaked it is even more disgusting. Stan Collymore is fuming about this media sabotage on twitter. Good on him.

This kind of thing is covered on page 1 of the tabloid journalist's handbook.

Lesson 1: De-rail any optimism surrounding the English National football team with personal attacks on the players and/or manager.

Lesson 2: Tits.

• Like 1

This Roy Hodgson thing is further proof, if proof were needed, that the media have nothing else better to do than invent non-starter stories and that political correctness is an absolute depraved joke that I am beginning to get hacked off about.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â