Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Realising just now that the clock on the wall in my office is behind by an hour. Shouldn't piss me off as it means I get to go home in an hour but it does because I've got loads to get done before I leave.

I am sat here singing a Nick Cave song (stagger lee)

Nick Cave's rebuild of Jerry Garcia/Robert Hunter's rebuild of one of the most recorded (and semi-mythical) 'trad' songs in the folk-blues repertoire.

It's not often I recommend a comic... picture book... graphic novel, but this is well worth a read:

51Roq1ASrvL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-stic

Ha yeah sorry moon man you have got me there, I should have said his version of it,

I'll actually have a look at that comic book thing, is it good then?

(By the way nick caves version is by far my fave)

The thing is, there will be a portion of people out there that'll think it's the funniest thing ever, mostly Daily Mirror readers or people that got fed up with highbrow ITV stuff.

My parents never cease to amaze me, they recently declared Mrs Brown's Boys to be the funniest thing ever.

BBC using my license fee to produce shite like citizen khan.

Every now and then they'll produce something magic and I'll think that the TV licence is really worth it.

All of which is narrated by David Attenborough.

That's the first time I've ever seen 'ITV' associated with the word 'highbrow'.

ITV is to TV what the Sun is to newspapers.

Designed entirely for thick impressionable douche bags?  It's okay, you can say it.

Edited by Wainy316

Having a very hot summer but during September I begin to anticipate the Autumn weather so I buy a nice new Harrington jacket.  Wear it for two days and suddenly it's baltic temperatures and its time to wear my winter coat!

People who moan about the TV Licence fee because they made a programme they didn't like.

(Sorry had to be done ;) )

Yeah but a minimum of 3 per annum that I actually did like would be nice.

Then stop paying for crap you don't watch, and if you have Sky, the odd show you do watch, drowned in repeats, shit, and adverts.

Netflix costs less than a TV license, with no ads, and lets you watch what you want when you want it.

Edited by Davkaus

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â