Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Ah right well that I agree with, but that's more to do with people who are just downright mean rather than not having a mind of their own. He sounds like a right clearing in the woods.

To be fair he is a really good kid but that one attribute **** annoys me big time and makes me want smash a keyboard off his head when he starts going on like that.

And as I say I love getting people into new genres of music and introducing them to new artists purely because it opens so many doors up to them, one of the greatest feelings is discovering someone you haven't heard of before and knowing that you have got the entire back catalogue of them to work your way through.

If someone just downloads a whole discography of someone they have never heard of purely because they heard someone they know mention it in passing it just seems like, well, cheating almost

After being hastily dismissed from A&E last Friday and spending a week in pain, the hospital called me back in today to reveal that I have, in fact, fractured my arm.

Dang tough break lad !!!   anyone .........anyone 

5DIbVvY.gif

That my old CRT TV gave up the ghost last night.
It really shouldn't piss me off as I got it from freecycle, it's lasted me three and a half years and I can probably watch what little telly I want via iplayer and other catchup/live services but still.

For Tony's benefit/amusement, it chose the moment of Ed Miliband's interview on watchdog to wave goodbye to the world. :)

That my old CRT TV gave up the ghost last night.

It really shouldn't piss me off as I got it from freecycle, it's lasted me three and a half years and I can probably watch what little telly I want via iplayer and other catchup/live services but still.

For Tony's benefit/amusement, it chose the moment of Ed Miliband's interview on watchdog to wave goodbye to the world. :)

Your tv probably committed Hara-kiri rather than have to listen to Ed droning on

(I did this gag with Pelles Mini disc player the other week only with Queen but hey I'm just lazy )

Your tv probably committed Hara-kiri rather than have to listen to Ed droning on

(I did this gag with Pelles Mini disc player the other week only with Queen but hey I'm just lazy )

Gag fail as the sound still works. :P

Too bloody big just to act as a radio, though!

Not always, but sometimes, I am proper f***ing lazy! I just thought to myself "I'm thirsty" but then immediately thought "But I can't be arsed to get a drink though"!

I mean, FFS, I didn't ask myself to scale Everest on a tricycle - all I asked was for my legs to make a short walk to the kitchen!

I still don't have a drink :(

• Like 1

11 hours and 15mins through my 12 hour day at work and my 13 year old brother rings me to let me know that he couldn't connect the PS3 to the new router we got today so he went on the internet and some genius on youtube said to restore the playstation, all my saves are gone! :'(

11 hours and 15mins through my 12 hour day at work and my 13 year old brother rings me to let me know that he couldn't connect the PS3 to the new router we got today so he went on the internet and some genius on youtube said to restore the playstation, all my saves are gone! :'(

Genius_meme.jpeg

• Like 1

I laughed at that one ......sorry man

I am sat here singing a Nick Cave song (stagger lee) 

Nick Cave's rebuild of Jerry Garcia/Robert Hunter's rebuild of one of the most recorded (and semi-mythical) 'trad' songs in the folk-blues repertoire. 

It's not often I recommend a comic... picture book... graphic novel, but this is well worth a read:

51Roq1ASrvL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-stic

Edited by mjmooney
  • Like 2

That is a fate worse than death!

Are you too old/big to beat the piss out of him?

That is a fate worse than death!

Are you too old/big to beat the piss out of him?

25 next month so just about. :(

Oh sheeeit :( Batter him as only a big brother can.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â