Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

ryanair bashing. you get what you pay for and if you lose your boarding card, have oversized luggage or dont know the airport is hour away, im sorry but its your own fault

You wouldn't say that if they weren't Irish airline  :P

• Like 3

ryanair bashing. you get what you pay for and if you lose your boarding card, have oversized luggage or dont know the airport is hour away, im sorry but its your own fault

Or if your wife and children die in a fire?

Wot Tony said above, really.

What's really bugging me at the moment is that one of my friends, he's a likable chap but he's small, nerdy, fat, bit strange, no confidence but a lovely guy etc. now basically he's six really good friends, 2 of these are in Dublin working, 2 others have just left for Canada, 1 is glued onto his girlfriend, and the other is me.

Now I enjoy spending time with him of course but basically every one has been telling me "I need to do stuff with him". I'm currently working 9-9 Monday to Thursday and 9-6 on Friday as it's our busy time of year, I've got a game every Sunday morning, so going out Saturday nights aren't really options, and the one night I do finish early I'm so exhausted I only want to go to bed. Now my girlfriend has just grilled me that I need to do things with him again, because he's lonely etc I've met him for lunch (he's currently seeking work after finishing his masters) about four times in the 3 weeks that the 2 lads left for Canada, and the one stuck on to his girlfriend watches all the United games with him in the pub. The constant plaguing makes me feel like I'm babysitting the lad and takes all the fun out of it.

just spotted this page and agree with a lot on it -

madden, the number of dropped catches infuriated me, I ended up increasing the catching ability on the sliders, have to do the same with FIFA and crossing, the default setting means they are utterly useless

Ryanair - you know they will be shit, you know if you are going anywhere that requires anything other than hand luggage not to use them and you know that when you get to the 6th page of the booking the price will go up magically, id like to think most people would know they don't pay for advertising either, they just release some bullshit about paying to use the toilets... recently flew with Lufthansa, their service at mancland airport was the worst ive ever experienced

soccer am - you could stretch it and say the whole show... problem is tubes used to be funny, his one question can be great, but he acts like a dickhead instead, the raps are dire, the hairy bikers stuff is woeful, that show must be on its last legs by now

loans to pay off existing loans - mine isn't for that amount but what annoys me is the constant bombardment of shite through the door telling me about transferring my loan / credit card to another company and all these great things they'll do for me, only to be rejected when I actually apply! Barclaycard were sending me 2 things a week at one point and when I applied they told me I didn't actually owe enough to qualify!

The curious notion that being Irish somehow precludes you from having an impartial or objective opinion on Ryanair :huh:

think its a joke regarding my alleged anti-english opinions :P

Edited by Zatman

The curious notion that being Irish somehow precludes you from having an impartial or objective opinion on Ryanair :huh:

think its a joke regarding my alleged anti-english opinions :P

I didn't read that into it tbh because 'not being Irish' doesn't automatically make them an English airline so your alledged bias doesn't come into it :)

'Drive Time' Radio, even on 6 Music. It's so bland and insipid (with a few rare exceptions). Drive Time seems to mean nothing challenging or decent. 6 Music, which has a playlist when it shouldn't IMO, should be putting on a range of decent tunes, throughout the day, and not be restricted to bland chart-like tunes during 'Drive Time' (morning or evening).

• Like 1

'Drive Time' Radio, even on 6 Music. It's so bland and insipid (with a few rare exceptions). Drive Time seems to mean nothing challenging or decent. 6 Music, which has a playlist when it shouldn't IMO, should be putting on a range of decent tunes, throughout the day, and not be restricted to bland chart-like tunes during 'Drive Time' (morning or evening).

Agreed, but that's what the CD/mp3 player in your car is for.

Agreed, but that's what the CD/mp3 player in your car is for.

True. Think I've raised this before, but I do on occassion get tired of putting my own stuff on again. I like to hear new stuff, which you'll usually get in the evening on 6 music. Think I need to download some new tunes to keep my supply 'fresh'. Starting with the Fall, it seems.

My car stereo accepts USB sticks so I can stick a whole lot of tunes on there, which is far better than CD Out/Cd In.

The day after arranging to go to see the Amsterdam light festival in December (nothing to do with prostitution before anyone starts) with my missus the clutch starts slipping on my van today. Either spend £150/200 on getting it fixed when the thing is only worth scrap value itself or buy a new van. **** sake.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â