Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

**** Madden.

Throw a perfect pass over the D to end the half with a TD. Dropped.

Force a fumble and I watch my player jump over the ball when it was easier just to fall on it. They recover. So infuriating.

EDIT: Oh and of course, instead of me having great field position, they score a TD on 3rd and 10.

Edited by StefanAVFC

**** Madden.

Force a fumble and I watch my player jump over the ball when it was easier just to fall on it. They recover. So infuriating.

EDIT: Oh and of course, instead of me having great field position, they score a TD on 3rd and 10.

Busy at school today then mate? 

• Like 1

**** Madden.

Busy at school today then mate? 

Uni til 21st then placement 

soccer am, specifically tubes and rocket.

applying for a loan to pay off an existing loan for the poultry amount of £4000, the one i have at the moment is 16% intrest and i want to get rid of banking with the company all together (TSB), i have 2 years left on it, applying for some that are 6 to 8% intrest, paying the same amount each month as i do currently but will pay it off in 3/4 of the time and im getting turned down because "i cant afford the repayments". how the **** can i not afford it when im already paying that amount out.

Zatman, on 08 Oct 2013 - 5:18 PM, said:Zatman, on 08 Oct 2013 - 5:18 PM, said:Zatman, on 08 Oct 2013 - 5:18 PM, said:

ryanair bashing. you get what you pay for and if you lose your boarding card, have oversized luggage or dont know the airport is hour away, im sorry but its your own fault

just because you are paying a low price ( and that's debatable) it doesn't excuse crap customer service  which is my gripe with them

I wont fly them after they cancelled a flight of mine  , end of the day it's worth the peace of mind to book it with BA where I know I will arrive and I also get my lounge access and seat ( and a free upgrade about 90% of the time B)  )

Edited by tonyh29
  • Like 2

On the sugar in tea topic...what pisses me off is those who claim they can smell sugar in a brew. F*ck off, can you !!

Tray of teas brought in by the office junior....."here...this one's your's  - got no sugar in it " after he almost dips his hooter in it, sniffing away.

I don't know about that. I suspect some people can. In a similar vein, I am a very, very fussy drinker of water. It needs to be very cold and just out of the tap. I mean, I know I can taste dust in water. I can't have a glass just sitting around or it really, really bugs me. It's only with water too, everything else I can leave around no problem. Not with water. I mention this to other people and they think I'm barking mad. But I look at them, going to bed with a glass of water, leaving it there all night to gather dust and **** knows what... eww.

Hmmm missed a few pages so I will summarise my views:

Twinings or Yorkshire, occasionally drink instant, syrpup and Ryanair is shit although I can see why people use them.

I think that's me up to date.

applying for a loan to pay off an existing loan for the poultry amount of £4000

Surely you should be Hentitled to that?
Absolutely. That's chicken feed.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â