Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

That the tour of Britain went almost past my house today and ITV 4 coverage jumped from the McLaren roundabout to Lyne and thus skipped the 1/2 mile stretch where I was watching it with my lad and robbed us of a TV appearance

Edited by tonyh29

That the tour of Britain went almost past my house today and ITV 4 coverage jumped from the McLaren roundabout to Lyne and thus skipped the 1/2 mile stretch where I was watching it with my lad and robbed us of a TV appearance

Yeah no one cares, something BIG has just happened in this thread.

Unlucky, I remember when something similar happened to me when the queen came to visit the camp I was living on at the time.

Got a speeding ticket. So bloody frustrating. 100 quid now!

In what way shouldn't that piss you off? You should be pissed off with yourself, unless there is more to the story.

This thread seems to be used as a general 'pissed off' thread as well.

• Like 2

I've just seen that thousands of people have queued up for as long as 5 hours to go and have a walk around Battersea power station.

Now, it's none of my business, but if that strikes you as a 'good day out', and you've not idea of anything better to do, it's probably time to sit  in your car with the garage door closed.

The fact that I'm going to be greeted with at least 80 emails when I return to work tomorrow, with the view that I'll spend the entire morning going through them in order to become 'in the loop'.

I really hope a maniac comes into my office with an M16 and shoots the place up, he doesn't necessarily have to kill anyone he can just, for instance, shoot the ceiling and the windows, anything to give me an excuse to not have to go through all of those **** emails.

Edited by Dr_Pangloss

looking forward to the weekend for so long ,then realising I haven't planned anything for the time off and being too indecisive I just potter about on autopilot and watch sport at the pub and end up looking forward to having something to do on Monday. It's quite sad. Actually I suppose that should piss me off.

The fact that I'm going to be greeted with at least 80 emails when I return to work tomorrow, with the view that I'll spend the entire morning going through them in order to become 'in the loop'.

I really hope a maniac comes into my office with an M16 and shoots the place up, he doesn't necessarily have to kill anyone he can just, for instance, shoot the ceiling and the windows, anything to give me an excuse to not have to go through all of those **** emails.

Put up an out of office reply with something like

I will be out of office until (insert date) your message has already been deleted can you re send on (insert date) if it is important, thanks

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â