Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Brumerican, on 20 Sept 2013 - 7:24 PM, said:

tonyh29, on 20 Sept 2013 - 7:06 PM, said:

salad full stop .. pointless food , unless you are a rabbit or cow in which case eat away and fatten yourself up for me

I can not see sigs on the mobile version of VT but hopefully mine is still a Ron Swanson quote about salad .

yeah there is , can't believe I hadn't noticed it before :D

On a completely unrelated note - people with small appetites. I can't stand when I'm chowing down a big meal and someone else is eating a small portion or a salad or some shite.

What's the logic behind that? :huh:

On a completely unrelated note - people with small appetites. I can't stand when I'm chowing down a big meal and someone else is eating a small portion or a salad or some shite.

What's the logic behind that? :huh:

There is no logic. That is why I posted it in this thread.

Edited by CarewsEyebrowDesigner

When people in the matchday thread ask where to get streams. If you don't have those websites bookmarked by now I don't know what to tell you.

They change more often than a woman's mind. 

• Like 1

Forever being given step by step instructions when using your card to pay by chip and pin

but, in the ying to your yang, as much as I hate being told to enter my pin, remove my card I am still amazed by that special breed of older female that is constantly taken by surprise at the till when asked to pay.

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â