Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

When the first game on a highlights show is a game I have already seen in full only a few hours ago.

It's not so bad when it's Villa after a win !

it is because i missed it :(

post match stuff was shite again too, MOTD is a terrible program, back to whoever said moaning about a tv show, MOTD surely breaks that rule? you've got no choice but to watch it but its utterly shite

I hate how insecure us British are. Whenever you hear an interview with an American artist it's always "do you like coming here" and " what artists do you like over here".

Equally annoying is the "yeah, it's my home from home maaaan" reply.

I hate how insecure us British are. Whenever you hear an interview with an American artist it's always "do you like coming here" and " what artists do you like over here".

Icelanders do it aswell. "How do you like Iceland?" has been the standard question in all interviews with artists from other countries. Cringeworthy.

the pains in my hands i've been getting of late.
Heart problems (bad circulation) or diabetes. Or both. So it's nothing to worry about :) It's probably not AIDS though, which is a good thing. Usually my initial diagnosis on VT is AIDS.

People that can't cut cheese straight.

Every time I go to the block of cheese it's all wonky and you end up with slices wafer thin one end and an inch thick the other because some retard can't work out how to use a knife properly.

Icelanders do it aswell. "How do you like Iceland?" has been the standard question in all interviews with artists from other countries. Cringeworthy.

Same here in Aus. Jerry Seinfeld once called Melbourne the "asshole of the world" and you'd think the world had ended.

I think you'll find Americans are the only ones who don't do this "how do you like our country" thing - the attitude is of course you like America and if you don't then you are clearly a terrorist. :lol:

Yeah imagine if Mike started typing in Yorkshireish. Terrible.

We'd have an outbreak of the work "thysen". :(

Anyway, Bumderland fans. You're in 6th. We get it. You aren't going to be there for long, when Liverpool/Everton/us start playing like football teams again, you'll be back in the bottom half. And christ, do they go on.

People that can't cut cheese straight.

Every time I go to the block of cheese it's all wonky and you end up with slices wafer thin one end and an inch thick the other because some retard can't work out how to use a knife properly.

:lol: So ture.

Equally annoying is when they don't seal the bag properly and you end up with dry **** cheese.

exams where they don't test you on the main bulk of the course and tutorial work we've done over the term but a little bit which you think wont come up in the exam

that isn't testing my knowledge of the course, thats just being a dick

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â