Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Tamuff_Villa, on 05 Sept 2013 - 3:33 PM, said:

Agree with the ipad rant. I was at the park the other day and there was a mother filming her son on his bike using an iPad.

phones are ok but waving an ipad in the air is a no no ....I have an instant  unfriend policy to any of my mates I catch using an ipad  or cheap inferior android like device :P  to photograph anything .. no exceptions ..

iPad fuckwits (or any tablet device for that matter but in my experience iPad users are the worse) 

People in meetings fiddling with the damn things. Once of the **** Magistrates in Court today fiddling with one. 

Put it down you look like an absolute cockweasel. 

We get an ipad for free. and we have quite a few for the kids. They fiddle with them so much.

iPad fuckwits (or any tablet device for that matter but in my experience iPad users are the worse) 

People in meetings fiddling with the damn things. Once of the **** Magistrates in Court today fiddling with one. 

We get an ipad for free. and we have quite a few for the kids. They fiddle with them so much.

*Insert teacher/paedophile joke about fiddling. Laugh hysterically. Wank into the fabric softener*

• Like 3

Dealt with a complaint at work today from a woman who to all intents and purposes seemed to me to be complaining because the driver we sent for her told her to stop shouting at him and despite her claiming otherwise had been shouting down the phone at me for a good five minutes. When she finally paused for breath, I pointed out to her that she'd been shouting down the phone at me for five minutes, she denied it.

F*** me some people are just so goddam unreasonable.

Arrrggghhhh, it been one of those days at work

• Like 2

Back in my day we had books.

And different coloured bear shaped counters for maths, they were great.

Back in my day we had books.

And different coloured bear shaped counters for maths, they were great.

41Pbix4958L._SY300_.jpg

We had these.

Chefs one .....had it all today ..

Customer wanted a rare steak no blood 

And a medium rare fillet got sent back the customer said it was well done ...........no you have to be a total **** tard to attempt to send that back in the kitchen 

Chefs one .....had it all today ..

Customer wanted a rare steak no blood 

And a medium rare fillet got sent back the customer said it was well done ...........no you have to be a total **** tard to attempt to send that back in the kitchen 

kVli0yB.gif

Was given an absolutely fantastic coat for my birthday..... weather has been way to warm to wear it.

That is about to change, reaching for a jumper here

Big time was cold this morning in Tralee, first in a long time...

Was given an absolutely fantastic coat for my birthday..... weather has been way to warm to wear it.

That is about to change, reaching for a jumper here

Big time was cold this morning in Tralee, first in a long time...

I need a new coat, can never find one that really suits. I have massive trouble finding clothes due to my particularly particular nature.

The relatively recent craze of having multiple stills from a TV show with the subtitles underneath them constituting a funny gif (1). No, that's just plagiarism.

• Like 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â