Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

i really really really want to read the Breaking Bad thread, but am worried about spoilers.

i don't want to start watching the final 8 episodes yet, as i can't cope with just watching one a week, so am waiting until the 7th week to watch them all in one go, and then the final one on the day.

arrrgggggghhhh.

i'm so excited & so tormented at the same time.

• Like 1

Just so you know Ender (and I'm probably not alone here), I literally stop reading any post as soon as I come across the 2 words 'Breaking Bad'. I don't even risk the person inadvertently saying something I could over-analyse in the remainder of their post :)

Anyone else bored of hearing about Malala Yousafzai?

clearly not, I had to google her :mrgreen:

I had to google and I see she's opening Birmingham's new library tomorrow. An interesting choice seeing as she was shot in the head for wanting an education.

My father is visiting. He's staying in my room. That's annoying enough, but not my current gripe. The current gripe is that my housemate is getting served meals by him. Fillet steak yesterday. Homemade burgers today. Curry the day before. Made him a sandwich for his lunch... Basically treating him like a son... The guy is 30 years old. This is fine. If my father wants to do this, it's nice. The problem I have is that my housemate doesn't thank him. He is served a meal. Doesn't say thanks. He then doesn't say if the meal is nice or not. And then when his plate is taken away to be washed up, he doesn't say thanks then either.

It's infuriating

Edited by yillan

My father is visiting. He's staying in my room. That's annoying enough, but not my current gripe. The current gripe is that my housemate is getting served meals by him. Fillet steak yesterday. Homemade burgers today. Curry the day before. Made him a sandwich for his lunch... Basically treating him like a son... The guy is 30 years old. This is fine. If my father wants to do this, it's nice. The problem I have is that my housemate doesn't thank him. He is served a meal. Doesn't say thanks. He then doesn't say if the meal is nice or not. And then when his plate is taken away to be washed up, he doesn't say thanks then either.

It's infuriating

Take him aside, tell him "that's my Dad, show him some appreciation".

• Like 2

It's infuriating

Take him aside, tell him "that's my Dad, show him some appreciation".

Absolutely. If someone is taking advantage of your family, posting on a forum isn't going to do anything about it, give him a bloody talking to.

It's infuriating

That would drive me up the wall.

I absolutely loathe bad manners (yes, and you Buster). It costs nothing and it shows respect, not much to ask for imo.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â