Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

"Men" who travel to poor countrys and buy a wife then bring them back home and treat them like shit...and then go around with a big fat smile on thier face cause they are finally getting some pussy.

Until she brings her mother over for a visit and wife and mum end up hen pecking the shit out of the poor bastard.

• Like 2

My housemate's shopping.

I go shopping and buy chicken fillets, sauce, 2 bags of rice, loads of veg, bin bags, milk....

He went shopping and bought mange touts and bananas.

Got up this morning. No bread. Going to have to have breakfast in town....

18 months after shelling out a small fortune to have a new one fitted, my boiler is on the fritz.

As this is the "and shouldn't" thread, it's probably worth mentioning that I totally forgot to extend my homecare package so instead of paying £70 for a years worth of peace of mind I'll have to shell out treble that to have someone out to fix it.

Any warranty on it ??? Usually a 3 year
Just the one but to further compound the misery, I've just found a piece of paper that said they would have extended it to two years if I'd registered it with them within 30 days. :(

Utter rubbish. The registration of a product cannot change your statutory rights. You will have a 2 year guarantee whatever (well, 6 really). Just ring them up.

Aye. I'm very aware of my statutory rights, I am also aware of how limited my chances are of getting British Gas out to fix it without paying for it.

My housemate's shopping.

I go shopping and buy chicken fillets, sauce, 2 bags of rice, loads of veg, bin bags, milk....

Tell him to stay away from your groceries. Seriously.

• Like 1

People who talk behind your back. Do you care if they do, or is your attitude, it doesn't matter, I'm still getting paid, it does not change anything in my life?

To be honest I couldn't give two short sharp shiny s**ts what people say about me behind my back, chances are that I probably think things twice as bad about them.

I have a good group of mates so why should I be bothered if some haggard old bastard want's to mutter something about me when I'm out of ear shot.

as popeye once said 'I ams what I am, and thats alls that I am' if people dont like me or I piss people off then that is their problem not mine

• Like 1

My housemate's shopping.

When I moved in with my mate a few years back some kid that we knew warned us against it saying 'you pair will fall out massively when you get a place, I lived with my mate for a bit but we ended up having a massive fall out, he ate all my butter and I ended up kicking the shit out of him'

needless to say we never had any arguments about butter and we never used to have any strict thing about food either, it was a case of if we needed it we bought it.

back then though we were bordering on becoming full blown alcoholics so beer, whiskey and jagermeister was always more of an issue for us

People who talk behind your back. Do you care if they do, or is your attitude, it doesn't matter, I'm still getting paid, it does not change anything in my life?

To be honest I couldn't give two short sharp shiny s**ts what people say about me behind my back, chances are that I probably think things twice as bad about them.

I have a good group of mates so why should I be bothered if some haggard old bastard want's to mutter something about me when I'm out of ear shot.

as popeye once said 'I ams what I am, and thats alls that I am' if people dont like me or I piss people off then that is their problem not mine

I try not to care but sometimes if someone tells me xyz said this, it can hurt. But it's an interesting thought though, at every single moment there is probably someone somewhere in the country talking about us behind our backs, in a good and bad way.

Edited by Voinjama

18 months after shelling out a small fortune to have a new one fitted, my boiler is on the fritz.

As this is the "and shouldn't" thread, it's probably worth

mentioning that I totally forgot to extend my homecare package so instead of paying £70 for a years worth of peace of mind I'll have to shell out treble that to have someone out to fix it.

Any warranty on it ??? Usually a 3 year

Just the one but to further compound the misery, I've just found a piece of paper that said they would have extended it to two years if I'd registered it with them within 30 days. :([/quot

Utter rubbish. The registration of a product cannot change your statutory rights. You will have a 2 year guarantee whatever (well, 6 really). Just ring them up.

Aye. I'm very aware of my statutory rights, I am also aware of how limited my chances are of getting British Gas out to fix it without paying for it.

Under the Sales of goods act your boiler is not fit for purpose. 1 year is not a reasonable amount of time for a boiler to last. They will know this. If you push that line, you should get a satisfactory resolution. If not contact trading standards and report them.

"Men" who travel to poor countrys and buy a wife then bring them back home and treat them like shit...and then go around with a big fat smile on thier face cause they are finally getting some pussy.

Isn't it usually the other way round, Thai or Russian bride marries desperate uk man and milks him for all his money?!

Ive stopped caring a long time ago what people say or think of me, The only thing that matters is what i think of myself.

Edited by Ikantcpell

Woman at work was telling everyone she won slimmer of the week at her fat club. Fair play I say, I then asked her how much she lost...1lb!!! 1lb!!!! 1 Measly pound. I could lose that just by sneezing.

Tell her what I told my sister, make it sound sincere and say "You shouldn't worry about your weight, it's your mass you should be worried about"

• Like 1

My housemate's shopping.

He probably spent all his money on Drynites

• Like 1

Ive stopped caring a long time ago what people say or think of me, The only thing that matters is what i think of myself.

Partially agree with that but extend it to my wife and kids. As long as they like me, and I like myself then I'm happy. Everyone else can **** off :D

The commentator for the AC Milan vs. PSV game on the Champions League Match Choice on Sky Sports tonight.

He keeps pronouncing it "Mee-lan" and it's really winding me up for some reason :rant:

Right thread at least. Shouldn't piss you off because its correct

But isn't it known as Milano in Italian? Therefore Milan is the English version and should be pronounced Mi-lan? Also, isn't the reason the team is called AC Milan and not AC Milano because it was founded by an Englishman and they kept the English name as a sign of respect to him?

It may well be right, but it still pissed me off no end.

EDIT - Just noticed leviramsey pretty much said the same thing

Clearly you didn't click the link and listen to Italians pronouncing it.

In the local dialect Milanese, it is Mee-Lan

The commentator for the AC Milan vs. PSV game on the Champions League Match Choice on Sky Sports tonight.

He keeps pronouncing it "Mee-lan" and it's really winding me up for some reason :rant:

Right thread at least. Shouldn't piss you off because its correct

But isn't it known as Milano in Italian? Therefore Milan is the English version and should be pronounced Mi-lan? Also, isn't the reason the team is called AC Milan and not AC Milano because it was founded by an Englishman and they kept the English name as a sign of respect to him?

It may well be right, but it still pissed me off no end.

EDIT - Just noticed leviramsey pretty much said the same thing

Clearly you didn't click the link and listen to Italians pronouncing it.

In the local dialect Milanese, it is Mee-Lan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaLQQINTjvA

Correct pronunciation from the undisputed expert at 6:54ish. 

Edited by Eames
  • Like 2

Woman at work was telling everyone she won slimmer of the week at her fat club. Fair play I say, I then asked her how much she lost...1lb!!! 1lb!!!! 1 Measly pound. I could lose that just by sneezing.

Tell her what I told my sister, make it sound sincere and say "You shouldn't worry about your weight, it's your mass you should be worried about"

Tbh, I think it's actually volume.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â