Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

The fact that there is a badger cull going on when the only really over populated species is humans.

Kill us all!

Nowt to do with overpopulation though.

nowt to do with science or maths either

When yet again, ministers and spokepeople for vested interest can announce random nonsensical figures and not be challeneged it just shows that most of journalism in this country is quite poor. Some suit announced the other night that we don't know how many badgers there are, but we think about 6% of them have TB but if we cull about one third in an area then the TB in cattle will drop by 16%.

mathematical bollockery

Hawksbee and Jacob show on talk sport.

Annoys me because hawksbee is an absolutely brilliant radio presenter. Funny, intelligent, knows his stuff. However his oap sidekick Jacobs annoys the hell out of me. Just laughs like a mong at hawksbees jokes. Has nothing funny to say or intresting just intrupts and talks about either himself or chelsea

I used to like Hawksbee on You're on Sky SPorts and then replaced him with that word removed Gary Newbon

The fact that there is a badger cull going on when the only really over populated species is humans.

Kill us all!

If you think there are too many people on this planet, why don't you take action and stick a shotgun in your mouth?

• Like 1

Kill us all!

If you think there are too many people on this planet, why don't you take action and stick a shotgun in your mouth?

:o

• Like 1

The commentator for the AC Milan vs. PSV game on the Champions League Match Choice on Sky Sports tonight.

He keeps pronouncing it "Mee-lan" and it's really winding me up for some reason :rant:

Edited by Ginko

The commentator for the AC Milan vs. PSV game on the Champions League Match Choice on Sky Sports tonight.

He keeps pronouncing it "Mee-lan" and it's really winding me up for some reason :rant:

Right thread at least. Shouldn't piss you off because its correct

Kill us all!

Kill us all!

Ah, the "Rand Paul Method"

Kill us all!

Purely for the reason that I don't have a shotgun and I'm not very resourceful.

• Like 1

Jamie Oliver, how that fat word removed has the right to tell anyone how to eat is beyond me.

yeah im amazed he doesn't get more shit for his restaurant chain, horrible place just a step up from Frankie and bennies IMO sure they use the same industrial microwave and pre packed meals too

Commentators only ever want to pronounce the glamour languages, like Italian or Portuguese, authentically though; you never hear them affecting Chinese or Indian accents when referring to players from those places.

Wouldn't that be "Mee-la-noh"? If we've already butchered the name, why not butcher the pronunciation?

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â