Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Working at my Dad's place next week where I usually get a lift to but my Mom is working all week so I can't. 6 mile cycle to work at 7 in the morning is on the cards. Focking hell.

Back at work tomorra for the first time in 17 days, going back and diving head first into the overtime so I have got 4 twelve hour shifts to look forward to and then I will be in on Saturday as well, absolutely horrible and depressing thought but it's all for the money I suppose ain't it

Miley cyrus .....or however the **** you spell it ....Some role model shes turned out to be ..I hope her career nosedives like the comedown of the drugs she was on at the music awards 

what a word removed .....But i would still smash it :D

Back at work tomorra for the first time in 17 days, going back and diving head first into the overtime so I have got 4 twelve hour shifts to look forward to and then I will be in on Saturday as well, absolutely horrible and depressing thought but it's all for the money I suppose ain't it

I'm going back in after a week off... get that horribly nostalgic back to school after half term feeling

The bloke in my local who has such a prick stand for my missus its unreal. He doesn't so much flirt with her, he just talks so much shit its laughable, normally go in every Sunday afternoon where he tells us/her about what's going on his life, last week he was a scaffolder, the month before he was a bouncer, last year he was discharged from the army with cartlidge damage to the knees.

What **** me off tonight was he got my missus to "friend" the pub on Facebook, he then tracked her down through that and sent her a friend request, wtf is wrong with him

Edited by Jimzk5

The bloke in my local who has such a prick stand for my missus its unreal. He doesn't so much flirt with her, he just talks so much shit its laughable, normally go in every Sunday afternoon where he tells us/her about what's going on his life, last week he was a scaffolder, the month before he was a bouncer, last year he was discharged from the army with cartlidge damage to the knees.

What **** me off tonight was he got my missus to "friend" the pub on Facebook, he then tracked her down through that and sent her a friend request, wtf is wrong with him

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w48QXr6H0V8

• Like 1

this suspended coffee thingy .....nice idea and a great marketing tool for establishments but when a coffee costs less than 30 cent costprice to make yet they charge full price for a suspended coffee ...no thanks

Edited by Meath_Villan

What is suspended coffee?

When you buy a cup of coffee, you pay twice so someone who is homeless or too poor gets one for free.

After having a quick read about that suspended coffee thing, what pisses me off is that this is being used on coffee. Surely an idea like this, if it was to help people down on their luck or homeless, it would be much better for it to be implemented in places such as sandwich shops or bakeries, where you could pay for someone to have a meal and a bottle of water or something. Why would someone who is homeless or short for cash need coffee? Unless it was as a last resort as they couldn't afford food or water. Obviously it is still a nice idea and a good thing for people to do, but I think it would be better if it was used for food rather than coffee.

• Like 1

A caffè sospeso (Italian: suspended coffee) is a cup of coffee paid for in advance as an anonymous act of charity. The tradition began in the working-class cafés of Naples, where someone who had experienced good luck would order a sospeso, paying the price of two coffees but receiving and consuming only one. A poor person enquiring later whether there was a sospeso available would then be served a coffee for free. Coffee shops in other countries have adopted the sospeso to increase sales.

Why not just buy two cups of coffee and give one to the next homeless person you see? Are homeless people walking into fancy coffee houses to ask for a drink a thing now?

Well, it's not necessarily homeless people, it's also poor people who maybe can't afford to buy a coffee on a strict and planned out budget. All you have to do is ask at the counter if there are any suspended coffees available, and if there are you get one. I don't know how this couldn't be exploited by people who just don't want to pay for the coffee though, it probably will be eventually. My only gripe with it is, as stated in my other post, if it is a charitable contribution to help out the less fortunate, it would be much better utilised in a shop such as Subway, where you could get a meal and a drink, instead of just a coffee.

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â