Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

You don't watch them anyway. I will never understand people so arrogant in thinking that just because they don't like something that it should not exist.

Hence the thread, things that piss you off that shouldnt.

A fair point, but it's still my opinion.

Spiderman?

Ah, I'd forgotten about the new Spiderman  :)

The trilogy with Toby Maguire was terrible even by Superhero film's standards, so it needed a reboot.

Well, I believe the Spiderman movies got a reboot because Sony would lose the movie rights and they would go back to Marvel if they didn't, or something like that. That was just good business which, unfortunately, rules over what kind of movies get made. It's just the way of things I'm afraid.

Speaking of bewwwwbies .....Im watching here comes the boom ....salma hayek is in it but I have yet to see her face 

I copied and pasted 'salma hayek' into google to see who she was.

But now my copy and paste has stopped working and I'm pasting 'salma hayek' all over my systems, letters to customers, spreadsheets...

salma hayeksalma hayeksalma hayek

• Like 1

All comic book movies. Seriously **** stop making them. Stop remaking a comic book movie that we just had a **** trilogy of. Stop it.

Stop it now.

As someone who got roundly lambasted for not knowing who Bruce Wayne was...

THIS!

If I was a teenager I'd care. I'm 31 so. I don't care. :D

• Like 1

Do a youtube search for Salma Hayek, first video, you're welcome...

Everyone should have already done this. Even I love Salma. 

• Like 1

Do a youtube search for Salma Hayek, first video, you're welcome...

Everyone should have already done this. Even I love Salma. 

"So Quentin wrote an entire movie so Salma Hayek would stick her toes down his mouth and pour booze down her leg..

Well played, Tarantino. Well played"

• Like 2

Text messages

Specifically text messages and women. They try and read into them immeasurable amounts more than the medium is intended.

I'm meeting up with the girl later and sent a reply that was full of information with no "romance" in it. So now I'm in trouble?

I am in work and didn't spend the half an hour obviously required to proof read a text message.

This happens with all women. Not specific to one. It's always text communication that causes all problems. Never spoken or face to face interaction.

I was going out with a bird that worked in a music shop a few years back, we'd only been out a few times and one day I made the fatal error of leaving my phone at home, anyways on my lunch break I popped in to see her and see if she fancied meeting up once we had both finished work, the reception I received was frosty to say the least. I got home and I had 13 txt messages and 30 missed calls on my phone, needless to say I sent her 1 single txt message back to her explaining how she was obviously mentally and emotionally unstable and that I couldn't be doing with that.

The txt messages she sent got worse and worse throughout the day even after I had been in to see her she was still insulting me and calling me a word removed.

Strange things women are

• Like 1

Speak for yourself.

Toastie has been my loving partner for months now. She picked me up not long after my failed marriage with Lucy the frying pan. 'Out of the frying pan, into the fire' they said. Ha, who's laughing now!

CED posting from the burns unit again.

• Like 2

Speak for yourself.

Toastie has been my loving partner for months now. She picked me up not long after my failed marriage with Lucy the frying pan. 'Out of the frying pan, into the fire' they said. Ha, who's laughing now!

I bet it gave you jammydia

Edited by StefanAVFC

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â