Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Having to wait until 13th September until BT can activate a phone line in my new apartment  :(

**** that shit. Contact another provider. They will be out much quicker than that and IIRC Virgin aside they all use the BT network anyway. How much are BT charging you for that privilege?

Having to wait until 13th September until BT can activate a phone line in my new apartment  :(

**** that shit. Contact another provider. They will be out much quicker than that and IIRC Virgin aside they all use the BT network anyway. How much are BT charging you for that privilege?

Its a new build property so there is no line in there at present - BT need to put one in before I can get my broadband set up (which will be BT anyway). Costing nothing as I am an existing BT customer and moving my package to the new address

Fecking eBay, won a record on there last Friday for £4.50, probably half what its worth atm, paid on the day I won it with another £5.50 postage charge on top for "Hermes tracked postage", the item now says it was posted Monday, but by royal mail second class. Really not expecting to receive ot now as i doubt its even been posted. What an absolute rocket polisher.

Fecking eBay, won a record on there last Friday for £4.50, probably half what its worth atm, paid on the day I won it with another £5.50 postage charge on top for "Hermes tracked postage", the item now says it was posted Monday, but by royal mail second class. Really not expecting to receive ot now as i doubt its even been posted. What an absolute rocket polisher.

You're better off with RM than Hermes, Hermes are diabolical

• Like 1

You're better off with RM than Hermes, Hermes are diabolical

For all the shit Royal Mail get, I'd rather have my stuff delivered by them than any other company, if for no other reason than I can have it redelivered to my post office over the road to collect for £1.50 or something, rather than in my nearest delivery centre 100 miles away like some of the couriers, if I miss the initial delivery.

And Hermes, and other companies that pay random self employed guys to deliver are very hit and miss. You might get it delivered, if it's convenient. If you're nowhere near their other deliveries that day, you're out of luck and the bastards will lie through their teeth.

Edited by Davkaus

That's not wohoo, it really devalues it imo.

Is there an actual reason for it?

It's being changed so it is every 18/24 months in between world cups, at the minute it's either the year before or after I can't remember. The next one is only a few months away to align the series with the new Ashes calender. The next one after is in 2015 I think?

EDIT: I didn't explain it very well, this Wikipedia page describes it better http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2013%E2%80%9314_Ashes_series

Edited by MessiWillSignForVilla

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â