Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

I quite like the idea of being ruled by (modern day) Germans.

you obviously haven't watched the max mosely video, it seems being ruled by Germans means being dressed up like a girl and having a chair leg stuck up your arse.

Didn't you say it only hurts the first time though? :P

I quite like the idea of being ruled by (modern day) Germans.

you obviously haven't watched the max mosely video, it seems being ruled by Germans means being dressed up like a girl and having a chair leg stuck up your arse.
Didn't you say it only hurts the first time though? :P
depends what sort of chair leg you use, pine dining table chairs lubed up slide up no problems, computer chairs are a different story, especially if you go with the casters first.

I've said too much.

Edited by Jimzk5
  • Like 2

There's a really fat woman in my office. And I mean really fat.

I reckon she's pushing 30 stone.

She's in the conference room complaining about how it hurts to walk across the office. Blaming it on her "dodgy muscles" (her words)

I half feel sorry for her, she's literally breathless having walked 20 yards.

The other half of me wants to slap her.

Edited by Stevo985

There was a substantial woman on the tv last night on some programme about fat and food portions and exercise.

She was explaining how she had a problem all her life but would 'literally do anything, anything, to lose weight'. She then went on to explain that she'd tried the weight loss pills that stop you extracting fat from food. The only problem was you had no control over when the non absorbed fat slid out of your arse. Or, in her words 'I would have fried chicken in the night, take my pill, but in the morning it would be all over the bed'.

I'd suggest that if you were prepared to do 'literally anything' to lose weight, you might lay off the fried chicken.

• Like 1

The Samsung whistle text alert! I hear it all the time, today was the breaking point, on train back to Birmingham from London the word removed in front of me had the bloody thing going off like once every 10 minutes. The sound of it makes my blood boil.

To quote the late great Phil Leotardo, anyone who has that ring tone should "**** die".

Edited by Dr_Pangloss

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â