Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

But as usual, you've managed to completely patronise anyone who happens to do things differently to you.

Condescending, patronise, be abrasive, arrogant. Yes, yes, yes & yes. Stating the obvious too often Stevo. Everyone knows me well enough by now. :rolleyes:

well what are you expecting every night? by the time ive played football 3 times a week, we've been to the gym a few times a week, probably both been out twice a week, she's been to college 2 nights a week and we've been to the cinema twice....

believe it or not there are still a couple of hours a night I spend watching tv :o

This is vaguely similar to my relationship. My point is that in those couple of hours, I quite like to spend them with the missus, not on my own. I've yet to find anything on TV that is worth sitting on my own over. 

Villa?

Not a problem since I had to sack off SkySports.  :(

You can do both. I'd argue that you're that comfortable in a relationship if you don't need to spend every moment together.

That's what I'd subscribe to.

I do enjoy watching movies together. I'm used to watching terrible movies often due to the low standard of films on offer these days and will near always watch a film to the end.

I see tv shows as a way to fill in the gaps in life. When I'm on a train or flight. When I'm in bed before I sleep. Etc.. The idea of a tv show as a set event to be watched every week doesn't compute for me.

No offence to those who do (like my mother) but I haven't dated and don't date women who watch corrie etc. Undoubtedly linked to the fact I don't date British or Irish women really.

So the TV show stuff is just not something that would ever crop up. Especially as I'm a freak in that I turtle TV on just for background noise when I just want to surf the Web or something.

You can do both. I'd argue that you're that comfortable in a relationship if you don't need to spend every moment together.

That's what I'd subscribe to.

I do enjoy watching movies together. I'm used to watching terrible movies often due to the low standard of films on offer these days and will near always watch a film to the end.

I see tv shows as a way to fill in the gaps in life. When I'm on a train or flight. When I'm in bed before I sleep. Etc.. The idea of a tv show as a set event to be watched every week doesn't compute for me.

No offence to those who do (like my mother) but I haven't dated and don't date women who watch corrie etc. Undoubtedly linked to the fact I don't date British or Irish women really.

So the TV show stuff is just not something that would ever crop up. Especially as I'm a freak in that I turtle TV on just for background noise when I just want to violently masturbate to snuff films or something.

Yeah that's fair enough, I'd agree with much of this.

well what are you expecting every night? by the time ive played football 3 times a week, we've been to the gym a few times a week, probably both been out twice a week, she's been to college 2 nights a week and we've been to the cinema twice....

believe it or not there are still a couple of hours a night I spend watching tv :o

This is vaguely similar to my relationship. My point is that in those couple of hours, I quite like to spend them with the missus, not on my own. I've yet to find anything on TV that is worth sitting on my own over.

Villa?

Despite sports being on TV I wouldn't describe them as "TV". You can watch them live unlike the rest if tv. In fact you'd rather watch them live.

I link the watching of soaps to the desire for 'drama' in a person's real life. This theory has come about through watching the behaviour (antics) of people I know and I also know of others who have come up with the same theory completely independently to me.

believe it or not there are still a couple of hours a night I spend watching tv :o

Villa?

But surely you'd do one of going to the game/pub or watching on your lap top?  

Villa?

But surely you'd do one of going to the game/pub or watching on your lap top?  

Sadly, it's pub time for me this year, having had a number of season tickets in the past. I shan't expect her to accompany me though, you'll be glad to know.

Despite sports being on TV I wouldn't describe them as "TV". You can watch them live unlike the rest if tv. In fact you'd rather watch them live.

Long run, the only thing TV will be is sports.

• Like 1

Last time I took my missus down the Villa she got propositioned by Tony Morley.

frankly, I'd consider it your duty to give Mr Morley whatever he wants, including mid session cold drinks and lube if so required

• Like 2

Long run, the only thing TV will be is sports.

:thumb:

I thought the report I read last night was that they had gone "missing " from Spain and and were even being looked for by the police

so they could have got themselves into some trouble that they couldn't get out of

or they just could be silly bints ....

If I recall, the "missing" was actually just stopped posting on Faecebook. It probably would not have looked good with a status of "Just got to Peru to pick up half a k of marching powder. LMAO" followed by multiple likes, posts of OMFG and "Go gurl!"

10 days later, photo of duckface "Checking in at Lima airport, hope my bags don't get searched. LOL!"

I'm sure the excursions to Morocco did happen but you don't have to be a DS detective to work out what that was about and I'd bet there was no coercion involved in that either. Anyone noticing how their claims are escalating and becoming more fanciful each passing day? Now not only are these "gangsters" prepared to kill them, they were threatening to kill their families as well.

Riiiiiiiiight. So these Colombians are operating in armed and deadly fashion in four different countries - so far, or is it five - and they are trafficking mules at gunpoint across the world, thereby increasing the risk of the venture failing and them being apprehended or killed? Call me sceptical but I fancy they would do what they've always done. Offer £8k to someone who is dumb word removed enough to jump on a flight from Lima after they've done a couple of practice runs around Morocco, Spain and the Balearics.

Pretty much my take on it.

I know the parents are naturally devastated but who wants to admit to themselves that their precious daughters are coke fiends. The girls have been very stupid to get involved with this. I do feel sorry for them in a way as this mistake will ruin the rest of their lives but they should have known that when they got involved.

Played footie tonight. Completely lost my touch so gave up sitting in midfield and became a wasp chasing everything down.

Pissed off how shit I played initially but happy with how I played after that. :)

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â