Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

The fact that Prince William actually seems like a decent fella, in contrast to and despite of some of his more vulgar relatives...being a Villa fan helps too...

Maybe this should be in the Cheer me up thread.

Like if every heterosexual member of this forum excluding the ladies had a chance with Kate Upton you wouldn't be interested? I'd be literally foaming at the mouth and elsewhere at the possibility.

Still staggered by Risso's 50 grand roof. We're getting ours done too, and the cost is similar to Limpid's (it's a pretty big house and it'll cost us about £11 thousand - but that includes a dormer window being built). 

50 thousand. Wow. 

The scaffolding has started going up, work planned for next week. Weather forecast? Torrential rainstorms. FFS...  :rant:

On topic

Found out today that my housemate has moved out without telling me. **** annoying.

Thought I hadn't seen him for a couple of days so went into his room today and everything is gone.

Damn me and my trusting ways! I rely on that rent and didn't take a deposit off him.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â