Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

...just walk about in my socks i'm there to be comfortable hence why I work in shorts and a T-shirt ....

Socks with shorts? :o

Yeah not up to the knees like old people do , just around the ankle to make my trainers comfortable and not Ming

Yeah not up to the knees like old people do , just around the ankle to make my trainers comfortable and not Ming

Shorts with trainers are for playing sports, Mr H.

If you're wearing shorts for comfort and keeping cool then it's sandals, espadrilles, boat shoes or something like that (without socks!).

If you're wearing shorts for comfort and keeping cool then it's sandals, espadrilles, boat shoes or something like that (without socks!).

I guess I should qualify by trainers I don't mean white trainers or some garish colour .. Or sport trainers .....I'm talking a sketcher type brown leather trainer that also get away with passing as a shoe without nightclub bouncers

Wish I hadn't started this now :)

Anyway ... No suits was where we started .... And def no espadrilles :)

Edited by tonyh29

You see Superheroes and eccentric people wear their underwear over their trousers but has an incident ever occurred where someone wore their socks over their shoes?

Had a beer in a pub when the publican starts giving out about social media ...how its ruining communication .yet dismissed the opinion that its the new "communication" and the fact it benefits his establishment when people would use it ...ie checking in or just posting that they are having a few pints I said establishment

I have absolutely **** all in my cupboards to eat at the moment and ain't been able to buy anything cuz I am constantly doing overtime, last night I finished work and thought I would make a rare stop at the chippy, mixed donner meat in a pitta bread with chillie sauce...I'm onto my third crap this morning already and it ain't pretty.

Suppose I should have expected it really

So the other day I was joking about Jaguar's legendary reputation with respect to electrical systems... and then I go out and my car's battery is totally drained...

What car you got Levi?

I have absolutely **** all in my cupboards to eat at the moment and ain't been able to buy anything cuz I am constantly doing overtime, last night I finished work and thought I would make a rare stop at the chippy, mixed donner meat in a pitta bread with chillie sauce...I'm onto my third crap this morning already and it ain't pretty.

Nightmare, if only shops were open 24 hours or did a delivery service. One day perhaps. :)

there's a video of his car somewhere on here

(not the absolute actual one but same model)

from memory some sort of cadillac designed on graph paper by a guy sacked from 1980's Volvo for being to square

• Like 1

That.

Except not sandals. Your feet should stay covered up unless you're on the beach. They're disgusting.

Nightmare, if only shops were open 24 hours or did a delivery service. One day perhaps. :)

Delivery service would be a nightmare for me as I live on the actual high street and its a ball ache for people to find

Delivery service would be a nightmare for me as I live on the actual high street and its a ball ache for people to find

Finding you is the delivering company's job, that's what you pay them for. No need to feel sorry for them.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â