Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Regarding the shower debate, don't you guys when you wake up in the morning have your hair in a mess, sleep (those yellow bits) in the corner in your eyes, the sleep lines on your face and perhaps a bit sweaty after being under the covers for approximately 8 hours? I do, so that is the reason for a shower in the morning.

Well yeah, apart from the hair bit (see Rogues gallery)

But I still wash my face before I leave the house.

And I get up and have breakfast and watch a bit of TV. I'm usually up for 45 minutes before I leave for work. So the rest isn't really a problem.

I'm with you bro. Also, I do a fair bit of manual labour most days, so I'm dirty within an hour of leaving the house anyway.

As for the waking up bit, waking up does that for me. That and caffeine.

With you on the evening shower too, I'm able to relax easier when I feel clean and fresh.

Yup. Especially as I go to the gym not long before bed. I couldn't go to bed being all sweaty from the gym.

And the other solution is 2 showers in one day. Which is MADNESS!!!

Yup. Especially as I go to the gym not long before bed. I couldn't go to bed being all sweaty from the gym.

Oh, you lift?

I often find myself in the situation where I have to shower BEFORE I head the gym.

When the weather is like this I'm well capable of showering three times in the day. The morning shower is absolutely obligatory, the home from work shower is often required after an hour on the tube and the before bed shower means I don't go to bed feeling grubby. And, as Bicks so rightly points out, you get a few more days out of your bedsheets before they need changing.

Some might think its a bit OCD having three showers in the day but I am a sweaty bar steward at the best of times and there's no way I'm a let that get stale.

Keeps the bedsheets cleaner feeling for longer, essential in this weather

You're gonna sweat in bed regardless so you're pissing in the wind :)

Yes but its fresh sweat without rubbing in the rest of the days seat too

Oh, you lift?

Nah, I just drive past the gym and take a photo, which I then tweet to make everyone think I lift.

Yes but its fresh sweat without rubbing in the rest of the days seat too

What a lovely chat :)
  • Like 2

This conversation reminds me of something I really, really hate - women who wear their pjs for hours after they get up.

Absolutely revolting behaviour!

You should visit Dublin. The birthplace of the scanger women wearing pjs outside all day fag in one hand pushing a pram with the other.

• Like 1

People who take their shoes off at work.

I'm serious, it's gross.

In certain circumstances it's okay. If I've got new shoes they usually cut my feet so I need to take them off for a bit in work.

Also hot women can do what they want in work in my opinion.

People who take their shoes off at work.

I'm serious, it's gross.

In certain circumstances it's okay. If I've got new shoes they usually cut my feet so I need to take them off for a bit in work.

Also hot women can do what they want in work in my opinion.

Nope, not in my book.

It's disgusting.

That's why they're in The Square (it's all there in the Square). Seriously though, you've stayed in Tallaght? What part? I'm a Tallwegian. Are you down for the Rovers match ?

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â