Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

look at what brazil are doing with rio though, investing heavily in it, it'll shoot up that list by the end of this decade

as i said with germany too, look at the spread, you've listed 7 cities (i think) but only 3 from the UK

and the ranking of manchester above birmingham really grinds my gears, its a myth created by the city itself that the people of brum really dont care enough / take seriously enough to ever do anything about, id liken it us and the baggies, they are obsessed with it but half of us dont even realise its a rivalry

I live in meath not a meath Supporter  ....One of the wifes cousins played in the westmeath minor team that also got asses handed to them ...quite fun when I went into the inlaws shop to get the paper with the line ...oh who won the games :D

Stuff like this

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4 Beta

at the end of posts or emails.

I couldn't give less of a shit.

Cheers buddy.

Neither could I. I didn't set the sig, it's on by default. It's not meant to be any kind of badge, I'm not especially proud of my aging phone, I just didn't realise the sig was that big as it shrinks it on the app therefore I hadn't bothered turning it off.

You know what pisses me off? The same people following you round making snide comments or liking anything that disagrees with you.

Don't mention it.

FWIW I wasn't specifically talking about you, my toes curl every time I see "Sent from my iPad" on the bottom of an email.

Yours just happened to trigger the memory so I copied it.

As for your last point, I'm assuming that's not aimed at me.

That BA have removed the "walkers" biscuits from terminal 5 in a blatant attempt to stop people like me stealing a load as I leave to board my plane ...

Nice individual cookies now but not being wrapped that much harder to steal :)

Dublin is, as I've mentioned before, great in good weather.

One of my favourite places and I'd happily live there if the Irish government weren't a bunch of muppets.

So you can never live there then as there will never by a non muppet government in Dublin.

Basically what happened:

Somebody pranks the TV station with those names

Station calls the National Transportation Safety Board to confirm

Intern at NTSB confirms the names

???

Intern gets sacked

I think that the global city classifications are basically on the money.

Alpha++: London & New York City

Alpha+: Hong Kong, Paris, Singapore, Tokyo, Shanghai, Chicago, Dubai, Sydney

Alpha: Milan, Beijing, Toronto, Sao Paulo, Madrid, Mumbai, Los Angeles, Moscow, Frankfurt, Mexico City, Amsterdam, Buenos Aires, Kuala Lumpur, Seoul, Brussels, Jakarta, San Francisco; Washington, D.C.

Alpha-: Miami, Dublin, Melbourne, Zurich, New Delhi, Munich, Istanbul, Boston, Warsaw, Dallas, Vienna, Atlanta, Barcelona, Bangkok, Taipei, Santiago, Lisbon, Philadelphia, Johannesburg

Beta+: Dusseldorf, Stockholm, Prague, Montreal, Rome, Hamburg, Manila, Houston, Berlin, Athens, Tel Aviv, Bangalore, Copenhagen, Cairo, Bogota, Vancouver

Beta: Budapest, Beirut, Luxembourg, Guangzhou, Seattle, Caracas, Ho Chi Minh City, Auckland, Oslo, Kiev, Chennai, Bucharest, Manchester, Karachi, Lima, Cape Town, Riyadh, Nicosia, Minneapolis

Beta-: Abu Dhabi, Montevideo, Birmingham, Rio de Janeiro, Brisbane, Geneva, Kolkata, Detroit, Denver, Monterrey, Bratislava, Port Louis, Casablanca, Manama, Stuttgart, Sofia, Cologne, St. Louis, Helsinki, Panama City, San Diego, Lagos, Perth, Shenzhen, Cleveland, San Juan, Calgary, Guatemala City, Osaka

Sydney airport was tiny, fwiw.

That mother **** smoke alarm !!!! 3 **** 30 am  gonna rip that piece of shit out of the **** walls !!!!!!!!!!!! what a word removed piece of **** shit AAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Yer one on sky news at this time is a bit of a milf tho

I think that the global city classifications are basically on the money.

Alpha++: London & New York City

Alpha+: Hong Kong, Paris, Singapore, Tokyo, Shanghai, Chicago, Dubai, Sydney

Alpha: Milan, Beijing, Toronto, Sao Paulo, Madrid, Mumbai, Los Angeles, Moscow, Frankfurt, Mexico City, Amsterdam, Buenos Aires, Kuala Lumpur, Seoul, Brussels, Jakarta, San Francisco; Washington, D.C.

Alpha-: Miami, Dublin, Melbourne, Zurich, New Delhi, Munich, Istanbul, Boston, Warsaw, Dallas, Vienna, Atlanta, Barcelona, Bangkok, Taipei, Santiago, Lisbon, Philadelphia, Johannesburg

Beta+: Dusseldorf, Stockholm, Prague, Montreal, Rome, Hamburg, Manila, Houston, Berlin, Athens, Tel Aviv, Bangalore, Copenhagen, Cairo, Bogota, Vancouver

Beta: Budapest, Beirut, Luxembourg, Guangzhou, Seattle, Caracas, Ho Chi Minh City, Auckland, Oslo, Kiev, Chennai, Bucharest, Manchester, Karachi, Lima, Cape Town, Riyadh, Nicosia, Minneapolis

Beta-: Abu Dhabi, Montevideo, Birmingham, Rio de Janeiro, Brisbane, Geneva, Kolkata, Detroit, Denver, Monterrey, Bratislava, Port Louis, Casablanca, Manama, Stuttgart, Sofia, Cologne, St. Louis, Helsinki, Panama City, San Diego, Lagos, Perth, Shenzhen, Cleveland, San Juan, Calgary, Guatemala City, Osaka

Dubai and Sydney over L.A.? Dubious...

The inflated importance of the Battle of Waterloo. Napoleon had lost in Russia and then lost the key battle at Leipzig. Lost at Paris and went into exile. Came back and lost Waterloo.

Had he won at Waterloo he still wouldn't have conquered Europe. Had he won in Russia or especially at Leipzig he would really threatened to.

It's like saying D Day turned the tide of WW2 not Stalingrad. I hate history inflated to give a positive light on the countries involved. Waterloo in my mind is the worst case of English historians doing this.

Been watching rick stein in India. Fantastic show considering I normally hate cooking shows. Annoys me that in Birmingham we have no Real Indian restaurants only crappy bangladeshi ones which although okay is nothing like the Indian food I've had when I went to India or the beautiful Indian food on the rick stein show. I've never been to a real indian restaurant in Birmingham and my Sikh friends haven't either. Shame that what people think is true Indian food in the curry houses isn't. By the way India is beautiful

Edited by donnie

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â