Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

I've travelled a fair bit considering my age and I still absolutely love Birmingham. Still my 2nd favourite city in the world (that I've visited)

You need to travel a bit more then ..

I doubt Brum would even make my top 1000

Seriously?

Was probably a slight exaggeration as I doubt I've been to a 1000.... But I still wouldn't put it near the top of any list that's for sure ( mo offence to you Brummies of course )

i think its easy to take for granted because its on the doorstep and so often visited, id say the centre certainly isnt a shit hole, the surrounding area isnt great by any stretch

the main problem is how many of us here actually use brum for anything other than shopping, eating and getting drunk? to which id say the 1st 2 at least its a great city for

Exactly. I love Birmingham.

I've travelled a fair bit considering my age and I still absolutely love Birmingham. Still my 2nd favourite city in the world (that I've visited)

I sincerely doubt you've even been to 1000 cities :detect:

Just answered that in another post but at 90 different countries visited I might be closer than you think :)

I've been to a thousand cities in my mind. I've been lucky enough to visit a vast amount of countries and continents in my mind. These eyes have seen many sights from many lands in my mind.

Seriously?

Was probably a slight exaggeration as I doubt I've been to a 1000.... But I still wouldn't put it near the top of any list that's for sure ( mo offence to you Brummies of course )

No offence taken. Objectively, London and a thousand other cities probably are better. But they are not home.

Seriously?

No offence taken. Objectively, London and a thousand other cities probably are better. But they are not home.

Whilst I agree, Birmingham wouldn't make my top list of anything. I'd even say the best curry I ever had was in a little country village in oxford. They even **** their chance at making New Street station a pleasant place to visit, at least the business district entrance that I passed through today (quite important in the grand scheme of things one might think). It's claustrophobic, drab and completely uninspiring.

It pisses me off that. What a waste.  

Glee fan?

:D

Nah just moved to Oz, could do with a proper home to stay in instead of a crappy motel, could do without the uncertainties over the visa as well.

Great city though.

Nah just moved to Oz

Did you follow the yellow brick road?

Follow the yellow brick road?

Follow, follow, follow, follow the yellow brick road?

Well, the plane I took was painted a horrid yellow :)

(Yes I got the reference)

Why is VT so quiet today?

We're all round at Tony's celebrating Bastille Day. :)

:)

I'm in that there sunny London with the family celebrating our wedding anniversary ... Not sure which event i'd rather forget took place tbh :)

Reminded me though that the day we got married the French embassy in Hungary put on a huge firework display ... Thought it was for us at first until someone pointed out the Bastille day thingy ...

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â