Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

That really is on topic. Turnover bread is delicious.

I mean bread that is meant to symmetrical and isn't. Generally caused by some idiot (read: my mom) squeezing a normal loaf in to the freezer and it ending up looking like something that you just linked.

That work still haven't told me my rota for this week and it's bloody Tuesday. I've had texts asking me if I can work tonight and tomorrow lunch. You need to give me notice. Annoying.

Good looking girls who smoke cigarettes...just kills it for me, don't want to even get near them

They'd be fat munters if they didn't smoke.

What about fat munters who smoke? Can you imagine what they would look like if they didn't have their nicotine fix?

Mr Ahmadinejadi, thanks for coming. Mr Netanyahu, glad you could be here. I'll just get dinner finished, then we can get started on the vital conclusion to these very constructive peace talks. Everyone good for wine? Good, good.

*runs to kitchen, realises there is no ciabatta*

I'm so sorry, Mr President, Prime Minister... I'm so ashamed... I've no ciabatta...

tumblr_m6fup32Ovs1rwcc6bo1_500.gif

Edited by CarewsEyebrowDesigner
  • Like 1

That work still haven't told me my rota for this week and it's bloody Tuesday. I've had texts asking me if I can work tonight and tomorrow lunch. You need to give me notice. Annoying.

Re-quote: they did! you got a texts asking if you could work! if you need the money then you work if not ("JUST SAY NO"!)

What really just annoyed me was i put a beer in the freezer and sat down on here for a while reading a few posts....now it's f***ing frozen.

You got a lucky escape. Frozen beer expands causing its container to explode.

Oh it'll taste like shit now too

What really just annoyed me was i put a beer in the freezer and sat down on here for a while reading a few posts....now it's f***ing frozen.

You got a lucky escape. Frozen beer expands causing its container to explode.

Oh it'll taste like shit now too

Ice beer, done right, actually is an improvement over pale lager... the fact that it typically increases alcohol concentration by 50% thus getting one too drunk to taste it more quickly may contribute to that.

maximumicelabel.jpg

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â