Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

mentioned a few pages back about my lad and his school presentation

He made the semi finals and that meant he had to do it again in front of his year group .. it seemed to go down well with the pupils , 2 different teachers told me he had made the final and were really pleased for him , and that he even secured over half of the pupil votes

but we never heard anything officially and the final is tomorrow

today we found out he didn't make the final  .... and surprise surprise it contains the children of people on the school committee , the golden child etc .. the same ones that always seem to win the awards regardless   *

nothing I can do about it really  , I could complain but then I just look like one of those parents who is deluded and thinks their child is the best...

He finds school a bit of a struggle and it would have been nice just for a change to let him have his 2 minutes in the sun .. seems it's not to be  .. but he's still my number 1 :)

* I know its regular complaint from other parents as well  ...

Edited by tonyh29
  • Like 1

I've got enough on my plate with the 6 yr old boy that sent my6 yr old daughter a "I love you" note  ... how deep do I need to bury him to make sure he's never found ??

Edited by tonyh29

I've got enough on my plate with the 6 yr old boy that sent my6 yr old daughter a "I love you" note  ... how deep do I need to bury him to make sure he's never found ??

You want him to be found. Otherwise how else will all the other 6 year old boys get the message?

• Like 2

Been asked if I can drive my Niece-in-law and her friends (20 year olds) home after a 1am party tonight.

Head said no, mouth said of course. :wacko:

Been asked if I can drive my Niece-in-law and her friends (20 year olds) home after a 1am party tonight.

What did your groin say?

A car full of drunk 20yo girls? What you complaining at man!

Websites with white text on a black background.

Makes my eyes go mental.

mentioned a few pages back about my lad and his school presentation

He made the semi finals and that meant he had to do it again in front of his year group .. it seemed to go down well with the pupils , 2 different teachers told me he had made the final and were really pleased for him , and that he even secured over half of the pupil votes

but we never heard anything officially and the final is tomorrow

today we found out he didn't make the final  .... and surprise surprise it contains the children of people on the school committee , the golden child etc .. the same ones that always seem to win the awards regardless   *

nothing I can do about it really  , I could complain but then I just look like one of those parents who is deluded and thinks their child is the best...

He finds school a bit of a struggle and it would have been nice just for a change to let him have his 2 minutes in the sun .. seems it's not to be  .. but he's still my number 1 :)

* I know its regular complaint from other parents as well  ...

Sounds like a microcosm for the way society is set up

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â