Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

So far this morning, I've identified a strong correlation between men who wear short-sleeved shirts, and those who think cartoon socks are appropriate office-wear.

They're the same men who have no idea about the correct length of a tie.

• Like 2

So far this morning, I've identified a strong correlation between men who wear short-sleeved shirts, and those who think cartoon socks are appropriate office-wear.

They're the same men who have no idea about the correct length of a tie.

Or those people, mainly kids who do their tie up so it's really short.

I have a couple of short sleeved shirts. :blush:

Weather like this, if you have to go to work and t-shirts are not appropriate, they make sense.

Don't have any cartoon socks though.

• Like 1

Weather like this, if you have to go to work and t-shirts are not appropriate, they make sense.

would they be "Steamboat Willy"  ones if you did though Mike ? :mrgreen:

• Like 1

**** that modern shit. Albrecht Durer FTW.

BTW I just re-read the OP, and it seems I'm off the hook, as mine aren't "formal" short sleeved shirts.

• Like 1

**** that modern shit. Albrecht Durer FTW.

BTW I just re-read the OP, and it seems I'm off the hook, as mine aren't "formal" short sleeved shirts.

Yep, casual short sleeved are fine. I have a few myself, although I'd never wear them to work.

And even formal shirts but worn casually, i.e. no tie and top button undone are ok (but again I wouldn't wear them myself)

I'm talking about the folks in the office with a short sleeve shirt complete with tie.

Looks like a school uniform.

Edited by Stevo985

People with anger issues.

I was driving home from a pub with my girlfriend last night, through thin country roads. A little van came towards us, we both slowed down (to ensure we could fit through the road), and with us both going about 5 mph, out windmirrors clunked together.

I thought nothing of it. These things happen, and it was equally our faults, because neither of us had judged the gap between us properly! But he slammed his breaks on, got out the car, slamming his car door, shouting abuse, looking at his wind-mirror.

I was about to get out the car, and my girlfriend just told me to drive off. I wouldn't have normally driven off, but he looked like he wanted to throw a brick through my window.

So we left.

People with anger issues.

I was driving home from a pub with my girlfriend last night, through thin country roads. A little van came towards us, we both slowed down (to ensure we could fit through the road), and with us both going about 5 mph, out windmirrors clunked together.

I thought nothing of it. These things happen, and it was equally our faults, because neither of us had judged the gap between us properly! But he slammed his breaks on, got out the car, slamming his car door, shouting abuse, looking at his wind-mirror.

I was about to get out the car, and my girlfriend just told me to drive off. I wouldn't have normally driven off, but he looked like he wanted to throw a brick through my window.

So we left.

Could that be taken as leaving the scene of an accident ???

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â