Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Why? Why does it matter that someone else shares some of the same dna as me?

This.

I don't share your views on family, but I don't think it should matter that you and I differ on that.

Seriously? Yeah you should not care about the person who gave birth to you and is responsible for your existence.  Anyway I am close to my family, and we're not gonna agree on this, so lets just agree to disagree. If you have kids in the future, I hope your attitude changes. ''Yeah why should I give two shits about my kids, I am only responsible for their existence and bought them into the world, but so what''

Seriously? Yeah you should not care about the person who gave birth to you and is responsible for your existence.  Anyway I am close to my family, and we're not gonna agree on this, so lets just agree to disagree. If you have kids in the future, I hope your attitude changes. ''Yeah why should I give two shits about my kids, I am only responsible for their existence and bought them into the world, but so what''

Of course I'll care about my children if I ever have any. I'd have been responsible for bringing them into the world and it'd be in my best interests to see them do well. I'm grateful to my mother for giving me life but I don't have to like her because of it. It's a bit of a stretch to assume that because I don't care for my family I'd be a neglectful parent.

Edited by Phumfeinz

Of course I'll care about my children if I ever have any. I'd have been responsible for bringing them into the world and it'd be in my best interests to see them do well. I'm grateful to my mother for giving me life but I don't have to like her because of it. It's a bit of a stretch to assume that because I don't care for my family I'd be a neglectful parent.

Not liking and not caring are two completely different emotions.  

That I missed (the majority of) Countryfile.

Yer man Adam still has a farm; John Craven is still about; Matt the welsh guy gets on well with everyone.

That's about it. Plus it'll be as hot as Jenna Jameson's fishnets this week.

That I missed (the majority of) Countryfile.

Yer man Adam still has a farm; John Craven is still about; Matt the welsh guy gets on well with everyone.

That's about it. Plus it'll be as hot as Jenna Jameson's fishnets this week.

Stuff all that. Julia Bradbury! 

• Like 1

That work was totally dead today. Shouldn't piss me off because it's easy money but I've been bored stiff.

Don't you work at a school?

You know school teachers 6 months holiday a year and yet whining cause they had to mark a few papers on a Sunday :)

• Like 1

I was on the verge of shagging a bird tonight, she was a bit of a knob but I thought I would do it anyway...then I found out I was putting it on my mates daughter, he specifically warned her away from me because apparently I'm a bit of a word removed

Ah well he wasn't far off the mark

• Like 1

That work was totally dead today. Shouldn't piss me off because it's easy money but I've been bored stiff.

Don't you work at a school?

You know school teachers 6 months holiday a year and yet whining cause they had to mark a few papers on a Sunday :)

Don't  be nasty, with school finishing at 3:30pm he's probably refering to his second job.

I currently have 3 jobs.

School - 8:30 - 3 every weekday

Tennis coaching - sat + sun mornings

Pub - Odd weekday and sat + sun night

Busy, busy, busy.

Grayson Perry

He obviously lives near my work as I see him all the time. Attention-whore of the highest order.

Edited by choffer
  • Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â